Welcome

Jenmarie has been happily married for five years and is a bubbly fashion enthusiast and stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Recent Outfit

Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish: Bold Sangria






Back in January I tried Revlon's Color Stay nail polish for the first time and loved it! I did a post about it and was so impressed I even made it part of a giveaway. I decided to try another shade, this time a dark purple. I didn't realize it would look almost black under certain lights but I'm still really happy with it and glad to know it's going to stay on my nails for a good seven days. What do you think? I'll make a mental note to pick out a lighter color next time. I saw a couple that caught my eye, so stay tuned!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love that color! Purple is the best, ha ha :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Fernanda Flores said...

super pretty nail color!

I would really love it if you could check out my blog!
Prob follow each other on Bloglovin & GFC if you like?

www.styleambitions.blogspot.com

Love. Fer
<3

Melanie Patterson said...

So beautiful! I love this shade so much! Can't wait to be back on my nail game...I might have to go and get this color ;)

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I love how dark it is. You can't go wrong with a polish called bold Sangria.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Subscribe


Communities