Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Spring Manicure






Wearing: Vintage Violet by Ulta, Knackered by butterLONDON
and Green with Envy by Maybelline

I haven't painted my nails multiple colors since I was a teenager. I remember painting each one a different shade, layering a few colors, and attempting unique designs. The results were rather messy but I had fun with it. I particularly loved this manicure that I did last week and I'm planning on doing the same look this week. I love the way the colors look together. Every time I'd glance at them it felt like a lovely Spring day in an ice cream shop. Though there aren't really any ice cream flavors with a purple-ish hue, you get my point. Have you ever repeated the same manicure the very next week because you loved it so much?

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

I did a multicolor manicure for the first time in a long time right now, ha ha. I forgot how fun it was ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I repeated white nails a couple times in a row because they are so awesome when they're first on. I love how you're wearing a variety of colors here!

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Nnenna said...

Such fun colors! I especially love that minty Maybelline color :)

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities