Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

American Eagle Haul

I recently had a fun shopping trip at American Eagle and put together a video of all the items I purchased! Watch below and let me know if there's anything that caught your eye!

Please notice: Google is discontinuing Google Reader on July 1st. To continue following my blog and others that you like, import them to Bloglovin'!

1 comments:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I feel like I'm so far behind since I don't own a rollerball fragrance. Love the denim top--I can tell in the video that it's super soft.

$50 Shabby Apple Giveaway
Shop Layered Muse

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter