Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Fashion Finds: Tiny Accessories

Most people who know me are aware of my love for statement jewelry. But I also happen to appreciate the delicacy of tiny accessories. They can make you feel absolutely lovely and sometimes they are all you need to complete your outfit. These few are especially darling...

Items listed left to right

1) Rose Gold Heart Knuckle Ring - Brandy Melville - $3

2) Love You Always Necklace - Urban Outfitters - $12

3) Crown Necklace - Juicy Couture - $34.99

Any of these strike an interest? I'm especially keen on trying a knuckle ring! I think they look super cute on. What do you think?

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

That knuckle ring is so cute! I've been sporting a spoon ring on my pointer finger for a couple years, so I guessI brought the trend back ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I love statement jewelry too, but I have been into dainty knuckle rings lately.

$50 Shabby Apple Giveaway
Shop Layered Muse

FASHION TALES said...

I believe that I probably wear about the same amount, regarding chunky (bold) jewellery and small delicate pieces. I think "tiny" jewellery pieces can also be statement pieces. I love your selections. xo :) ~Madison

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter