Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Neutral Nails




My nails have recently been very colorful. But after a friend informed me of the Sephora by OPI sale, I just really felt like going home with a neutral nail color. I chose Leotard-optional which is a brown-ish mauve color. I think it's so pretty and wearing it reminded me how much I love the way neutral nail polish looks so soft and romantic. I used two coats and was very pleased with the application and dry-time. If you're interested, the sale is still going on! All their polishes are $4.50 (originally $9.50).

How do you feel about neutral nails?

2 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh that's a pretty good deal! I should let my sister know! :D She loves OPI. I'm a slave to Chanel though ;) (But I do love OPI too)

Casee Marie said...

Ooh, love me a neutral nail! Butter has a great shade I love, but I haven't gone for it in a while. I'm glad to know you were happy with Sephora/OPI, I haven't tried that one yet. Marshalls sometimes has a few bottles marked down, too!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter