Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Features & Collabs
Collaboration with Lodinatt
Links à la Mode (11/05/2015)
Collaboration with JORD
Collaboration with Minted Collaboration with Anjolee
Collaboration with Firmoo
Links à la Mode (01/01/2015)
Collaboration with Audbile
Collaboration with AYD&H
Links à la Mode (11/13/2014)
Featured on Born Shoes
Links à la Mode (9/11/2014)
Collab with Harvester Products
Links à la Mode (5/15/2014)
Collaboration with Sundried
Guest on AE's Blog (3/2014)
Thursday, June 20, 2013
I was so excited when I signed up to receive the Target Beauty Box! I paid $5 (not sure if this was an introductory price or not) for this new program and received 5 beauty products samples, two of which were full size! I did a search to see if there was a way to sign up for the next box but didn't find anything. I am hoping there will be some news about it soon. Until then, take a look at the goodies I received...
Gilette Venus & Olay Razor - $8.99
- I absolutely love this razor! It's funny because I've always seen it in stores but never felt like paying that much for one razor. I'm anxious to see how long it lasts!
L'Oreal BB Cream - $7.99
- This was a one time use sample but it was enough for me! The sample came in the shade "light" and I couldn't believe how dark it was. There is a shade lighter called "fair" which might be better but I won't be purchasing it. I didn't like the way the product blended one bit.
Fekkai Glossing Cream 1.6 oz - $9.00
- I received a 2 oz version of this product. The cream was surprisingly glossy and the scent is very faint. I think if you add enough it gives your hair a little extra shine!
Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips - $7.74
- I've tried these before here and wasn't too crazy about them. I haven't decided whether to give them another shot.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatement 1.35 oz - $36.99
- This brand is new to me. I think when trying a new acne treatment it's always best to use a very small amount on one particular area to see how your skin reacts to it. Hoping this stuff lives up to it's price!
Have you heard of or tried any of these products yourself? Do you subscribe to any monthly boxes? If so, which ones?
I've been on a bit of a ring kick lately. I wore this Eternal Stack Ring by Brighton Collectibles most days last month and still can...
Another year for Style Through Her Eyes aka SHE has gone by and today I'm celebrating seven years of blogging! Although I have blogge...