Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The Perfect Pink










New York Cheesecake with Circus Animal Cookie toppings.


Sister and I trying on sunnies at T.J. Maxx.



What I Wore

Graphic Tee/Bracelet: American Eagle (Similiar)
Mossimo Jeans/Layering Tank: Target
Sandals: Candie's for Kohl's

It's officially Summer. Which means I need to distract myself with fun things (like eating frozen yogurt and shopping) or I'll find myself complaining about the heat way too often. Wearing bright and beautiful colors cheers me up too and this new graphic tee did just that. I've been in love with this perfect shade of pink from American Eagle and I hope they always have something in their store this color. It's so pretty!

What do you do to keep cool during the Summer?

Google is discontinuing Google Reader on July 1st. To continue following my blog and others that you like, import them to Bloglovin'!

4 comments:

Mica said...

Cute casual outfit! :)

I spend most of my time in the pool in summer when it gets to hot, haha!


Away From Blue

Paint Me Blooming said...

Beautiful outfit! It's perfect for summer! The colors are very nice too! :) pink indeed is cool!

xx
Adeline

Cheryl van den Berg said...

If I were still on the east coast then I would have a ton of Coolattas, lol. But since I'm here in the Bay, I'll keep cool with iced coffees and froyo too.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Nnenna said...

You are such a cutie! Love that pic of you and your sis in the sunnies!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter