Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

What's In My Makeup Bag?

I'm back with another video and this time you get to see what's in my makeup bag! I didn't prepare my makeup bag in any way before filming, so what you see is 100% reality. Hope you enjoy it and be sure to subscribe for more of my videos!


Do you keep some of the same items in your bag? What else do you like to carry with you? Leave me a link if you've done a video or post of your own!

4 comments:

Casee Marie said...

I feel like I say this all the time, but you're so cute!! And we're totally make-up bag twinsies, I've been using that one nonstop. It's kind of perfect, right? I just started using Baby Lips - in Cherry Me, I think, a really bright red. It's perfect as a stained balm, although I typically go for a solid lipstick so I don't use it all the time. But it's great for going under glosses, like you said. I've worn it under a cherry gloss by Charlotte Ronson and it's a great combo. Oh, and Flirt's lipsticks are so lovely! I don't know if they still have the shade Honey Bun, but that used to be my go-to for a nude lip. Love it. (:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I love how the powder opens...and how the lipstick opens too. And now I want that AE rollerball.

I've started carrying bandaids in my bag as well.

I did do one of these posts on the Muse in the past here: http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2012/06/fbff-whats-in-my-bag.html

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh fun! I don't actually have a makeup bag, I just make one if I ever need to bring stuff with me.
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jamillah said...

aw, adorable per usual!! we all have little surprises in our makeup bag...no shame in that!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter