Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Color Show Polka Dots Nail Polish










I have been anxiously awaiting the new collection of nail polishes by Maybelline and after checking every store around me multiple times I finally found them at Wal-Mart for about $3.00. Can you believe it? Not even Target or Ulta had them yet! Ladies, if you love glitter nail polish, you're going to love the new Polka Dots Collection. It's basically my favorite new thing and I'm completely obsessed! I chose the black and white version, Clearly Spotted, for it's classiness. I think it looks absolutely spectacular over ORLY's Flirty, a bright and beautiful pink. Such a brilliant idea Maybelline! I'm excited to pick up another color!

Will you be purchasing one of the new polka dot nail polishes yourself?

5 comments:

FASHION TALES said...

This is such an adorable manicure. I like layering colours/textures. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. xx/Madison

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh I love doing polka dots on one nail. Last time I went to the salon. I did a neutral/taupe mani and did one nail ( on each hand) with pink gold polka dots!

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Melanie Patterson said...

It's gorgeous! I love it so much! It reminds me of Lynderella's Connect the Dots, just without the bar glitter. And only $3? That's awesome...I'll be on the lookout :) Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I don't know if it's the way you did it or the polish itself, but I really like how the polka dots turned out and how they layered on each other. Very cool polish (although sometimes these types of polishes can be a pain to take off).

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Casee Marie said...

Super cute! Of course I love polka dots, and great choice on the black-and-white, it'll go with everything. I have a couple of round-glitter polishes but I have the hardest time actually getting the glitter pieces where I want them - they tend to overlap a lot and get clumpy. This one looks fab, though - I'll definitely look for it!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter