Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The Mary Kay Look



Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. They create links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products. This is the second box I've received this year and I'm super excited about it!


In total, I received five full-sized products in this box!


Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush - $10.00


Cream Eye Color in "Violet Storm" - $14.00
(Similar to the Color Tattoo Cream Gel Shadow by Maybelline)


Lash Primer - $15.00
Lash Love Lengthening Mascara - $15.00


True Dimensions Lipstick in "Pink Cherie" - $18.00

I honestly don't believe I have ever tried anything from Mary Kay and if I have, it was probably many years ago. Their products are a little pricier than most of what you'd find in the beauty section at Target but not as expensive as certain brands found at Sephora. I honestly love everything from the packaging to the overall quality and now fully understand the hype over this brand!

My favorites...

The Lash Love Lengthening Mascara (which I pair with The Rocket by Maybelline for a full dramatic effect) lengthens and gives my lashes an extra curl! I also love the True Dimensions Lipstick in "Pink Cherie". It is such a gorgeous and moisturizing color!

Tell me ladies, have you tried any Mary Kay products before? Which are your favorites?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I have tried their lip polish/exfoliater and lip balm. I really like those two products! It helps make any lip product look great on the lips. :)

Alicia Mackin said...

Yes Mary Kay has come along way from back in the day. I remember as a kid in the 80's my Mom's friends selling it. I think the packaging use to be all pink. That company sounds interesting.

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Marissa said...

I haven't tried anything by Mary Kay, but it's pretty impressive how they've rebranded themselves over the years. When I was about 10, we visited a family friend in Dallas who was pretty high up at Mary Kay, and she gave us a factory tour. Best of all, though, she drove a Mary Kay pink Cadillac. :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

I use their tinted moisturizer and it is by far the best I have tried.

Also love their mascara!!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

The violet storm looks pretty awesome. It's cool that you were able to get full size versions of these Mary Kay products in your box.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter