Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Velvet Fancy













What I Wore

Blouse: White House | Black Market (Similiar)
Skirt : White House | Black Market
Bracelets: InPink (Similiar)
Tights: Nordstrom (Similar)
Ankle Boots: Target (Similar)

Do you know I haven't shared an outfit since June? That's a little unheard of for me. My, where has the time gone? I remember purchasing this lovely chevron striped velvet top in the beginning of the year. I haven't owned anything velvet since I was a little girl so this is a real special piece. It's nice to have tops like this that can easily be worn throughout the year. It looks very Winter but it's light enough for the current season and I think the fluttery sleeves are what actually let me get away with it. They're so fun!

Some of you may notice that my hair looks different. Yeah, that happened earlier this month at ULTA and I only posted about it on Instagram. I miss my long hair but it grows super fast and the shorter length and extra layers have been a lot more refreshing in this heat!

Is there anything velvet in your closet?

5 comments:

Alicia Mackin said...

omg can I just tell you I sooo need a hair cut! Your hair looks great. And that dress is really cool can't believe you could wear it in June though.

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I don't own much velvet myself, but I do like this look on you. I first thought it was a dress. Love the chevron pattern and your hair cut too. It's still pretty long.

Enter the Divissima Swimwear Giveaway!
Shop Layered Muse

Jamillah said...

You know I totally was looking for a velvet dress this past spring...once the heat came i kind of lost interest but this reminded me how cute velvet can be!

i also toooootaly did the same thing re: outfit posts. i noticed 2 weeks ago the last one i did i had a friggin jacket on b/c it was early may! whoops!

FASHION TALES said...

I've always liked velvet in moderation. It has a sort of luxe appeal. You look beautiful, I love the flocked dress. It looks very nice on you. :-) /Madison

Casee Marie said...

Darn, I had a whole long comment written and then my internet went out and I lost it. Love this outfit (repeating myself from Instagram, but hey!) and love your hair! I don't know what I'd do if I had my long hair this summer - I think I'd just wear it up all the time, which would just defeat the purpose. Anyway! I only have one velvet top that comes to mind. It's very boho, I love it, but I don't wear it often because it's not the best fit and I'm getting more and more obnoxious about being comfortable, haha. ;)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter