Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

July Favorites

Better late than never, right? We're more than halfway through the Summer which is making me all the more anxious for Fall! I even picked up some Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin hand soap from BABW last week! I am looking forward to our beach trip this weekend though! I know, I hardly make any sense. Anyhow, here are a few of my favorite things from last month...


Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in "Clear" - ULTA - $5.49

I had heard for a long time that this stuff works great for shaping and setting your eyebrows. I finally decided to try it and couldn't be happier! I believe I got it for a dollar or two cheaper as well. Check your local Target store and try it yourself!



The Wolverine

My husband and I are X-men fans and our favorite character is Wolverine so we were really looking forward to this movie! While I felt it was more about a story with Wolverine in it rather than a story centered on Wolverine, I still really enjoyed it. We actually saw it twice! There are some terrific action scenes and new insight into his character. Any other X-men fans out there?


Milani Shadow Eyez in "Champagne Toast" - Milani - $6.99

This eyes hadow has been on my wish list for a few months and I finally picked it up on clearance at Target. It seems they won't be carrying the Milani brand anymore but you'll still be able to find them at Wal-Mart. This shade is such a beautiful color! It's smooth and creamy and can be used as a shadow or liner.


Rice Works Sweet Chili Rice Chips - Fresh & Easy - $2.99

What a wonderful little snack these make! They are gourmet brown rice chips with no preservatives, no added MSG and wheat and gluten free. It's an all natural product that is absolutely tasty!


L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Crystal Shadow in "Charming" - L'Oreal Paris - $8.25

I purchased this eye shadow maybe a month and a half ago or so on sale at ULTA. I've been wearing the lighter shade a lot lately. It's a lovely soft powder with a high intensity crystal finish! It's real sparkly but in a very subtle way.

Do any of these interest you? What was something that you absolutely loved last month?

Have you entered the Maybelline Giveaway yet?


5 comments:

Alicia Mackin said...

Yes I have heard this too. What an inexpensive way to get a good brow gel!

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Closet Fashionista said...

I used to use clear mascara all the time when I was younger, haha...I haven't used it since though. Maybe I should give it another try.
And I love the color of that purple eyeshadow
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Janika R. said...

I love X-men too...Thanks for the great review dear.

alexis said...

I am a fan of this brow gel--- a necessity in my world, so its great to find one at a wallet friendly price!

~ Alexis Grace of North On Harper

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I'm already thinking about pumpkin flavored things too! Like candles!

I saw The Wolverine but really didn't like it. Also thought it was a movie with Wolverine and not a movie about Wolverine, so that was weird.

Anyway, going to check out the Phillip Lim lookbook--thanks for sharing the link.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter