Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Lotus Manicure







Wearing: Iceberg Lotus by Nicole by OPI and Bold Sangria by Revlon Colorstay

When I was first informed of the name of the next color we'd be featuring in my store, White House | Black Market, I had a very puzzled look. "Lotus? Isn't that a flower?". It is a flower but apparently it's also a color. We're having a hard time introducing the new color to our clients simply because of the name and I always end up calling it "teal". Some even mistake hearing it as "locusts" and we definitely don't want that! Anyhow, as I was browsing my growing nail polish collection I noticed a shimmery teal color I don't think I had ever used and believe it or not it's called Iceberg Lotus! I felt I just had to use it and I ended up doing somewhat of a gradient effect (demonstrated here) over Bold Sangria, a gorgeous dark purple. I think it turned out pretty nice. Do you ever like to match your nails to your outfit or a theme at your work place or party?

Speaking of nails, this is your last chance to enter the Maybelline Giveaway! You could win one of their new nail polishes and Baby Lips!

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love that! It looks so cool, the fact that it's purple makes it even better ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Caroline @ Love Caroline Blog said...

I love this nail polish! The color is gorgeous!

xo
Caroline

lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

I love the manicure. I'm not quite ready for dark colors yet, but come fall, I might be stealing this looks. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That is so gorgeous...Love the colors!

FASHION TALES said...

I actually really love this manicure, great job. The teal and sangria hue is gorgeous together! x/Madison

Carissa Inez said...

i'm such a nailpolish fan girl myself that i quickly change to every color i like. this is such a new way to decorate nails


http://flightvintage.blogspot.com

Carissa Inez said...

i'm such a nailpolish fan girl myself that i quickly change to every color i like. this is such a new way to decorate nails


http://flightvintage.blogspot.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter