Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Preparing for Fall





















What We're Wearing

Jenmarie

Button-front Top: Kohl's
Lace Top: H&M (Similiar)
Jeggings: American Eagle
Frank Sarto Sandals: Nordstrom
Cat Eye Sunnies: American Eagle (Similiar)
Chain Necklace: Cookie Lee

Jordan

Denim Vest: Hot Topic (Similar)
V-neck: H&M
Skinny Jeans: Hot Topic
Combat Boots: Journeys
Sunglasses: Unknown

Fall isn't too far off but my brother Jordan and I are preparing for it! It's hard not to when you see all the fabulous new clothing in some of your favorite stores. I'm pretty excited over my new camo top that I stumbled upon at Kohl's. I've been wanting to try this print for a while. While trying it on I imagined something a bit lacey to wear underneath, to kind of balance everything out. I'm rather girly if you don't know by now ;) Of course what else would I be wearing with it besides my jeggings from AE? And to top it all off, I'm wearing my squishy new leather sandals from Nordstrom. There was a new shoe code at work calling for our pinky toes to be covered (yeah, long story).

Anyhow, last January my brother was all about bright colors and had more of a simple style. He's more edgy now which for him means more neutral and darker colored pieces and textured vests like the one he's wearing from Hot Topic. He has a handful of vests in his closet which he is looking forward to using through the colder seasons. They make great layering pieces! Jordan is also digging his new combat boots (and I'm over here being totally jealous) from Journeys. He has the perfect look, especially for being in a band.

So there's our little Pre-Fall photo shoot, hope you enjoyed it!

Don't forget to enter the Maybelline Giveaway!

9 comments:

Casee Marie said...

I love seeing posts with your family! You guys are too cute. And I love how you styled the camo with lace. I haven't made it to that print yet, I guess I just haven't found the right piece. But yeah, VERY excited for fall! I accessorize so much more in the fall, I'm ready to get back to that.

P.S. So weird re: the dress code at work! Love the sandals, though. x

Holly-Bella said...

very cool and edgy :)

Cheryl van den Berg said...

The two of you look like models in these poses, no lie. I love the fall looks!

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Closet Fashionista said...

You both look so cool! Love Jordan's look...too bad my brother's don't dress nice like that, though they're getting better :p
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Alicia Mackin said...

Haha your brother is a snappy dresser, so many guys are not. Tell him to keep up the good work.

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Kristina Asamoah said...

Great Looks guys ! Your blog is great

kouturekittenblog

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Looove these outfits, you guys are too cute!!

LoveCaroline said...

Loving both of y'alls style! Your outfit are perfect for fall and I love the colors!
New follower! Looking forward to more inspiring looks!

xo
Caroline

lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

Anna @ IHOD said...

I adore that first photo of you two! So good! Love how your styles compliment each other:)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter