Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

We Love Fine: I am Vader T-shirt











What I Wore

Darth Vader T-shirt: We Love Fine
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Frank Sarto Sandals: Nordstrom
Bow Headband: Forever 21 (Similar)
Lightsaber: Target

A few weeks ago I went to the D23 Expo (otherwise known as the ultimate Disney fan event). I had such a great time and I came home with amazing merchandise including this I Am Vader T-shirt from the We Love Fine booth. They are an online shop with spectacular products by the fans for the fans. They have t-shirts for everyone's favorite fandom with artwork that's so creative it'll make you die. Not literally, but almost.


Their t-shirts, I believe, run pretty true to size. I picked up an X-Small in mine and it fits perfectly. I seriously love the design and the detail on the back to create Vader's cape made the shirt all the more perfect. I don't believe I'll run into anyone who doesn't know who I'm portraying for the day!

If you're a fan of Star Wars, Star Trek, Hello Kitty, Ninja Turtles, Disney or Marvel (and the list goes on) they have products that you'll want to wear! My husband and I already have picked out the next shirts we want to get. Here's his choice and mine. Great, right? I mean, where else are you going to get shirts like these?

Tell me, do you own any t-shirts that express love for your favorite fandoms?

The winner of my Maybelline Giveaway is Cheryl van den Berg! Congrats, and expect an email from me shortly!

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Aww, such a cute shirt!!! I wore a Harry Potter shirt today ;) I would love to go to D23, sadly it is far away and I'm afraid of crowds :p
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

You know how much I want this shirt, right? It looks so awesome on you. Will have to check out the site now.

And again, so happy I won!

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

FASHION TALES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FASHION TALES said...

Ha! How cute are you? I love the Tee, especially the back detailing. This also makes me wish I still had that old Nintendo Tee I found at a random store years back for some reason... then donated! :) Happy weekend!

Casee Marie said...

That shirt's almost as cute as you! ;) I'm looking through the other ones now, so many are making me laugh. It sounds like the Expo was awesome, I can only imagine what a fun day that was. Glad you were able to go! xo

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

You are too cute! That tee is perfect for you. I totally missed the Expo, but I guess there's always next year!?

Jamillah said...

Ahhhh! This post made me so happy. So adorable!!!

and how cute are you going to disney mecca!? not surprising!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter