Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Across the Stars




Some of you might remember me featuring Revlon's Top Speed nail polish, Celestial FX, in my July Fashion Finds post. I finally decided to purchase it at ULTA last weekend. Though the application isn't exactly easy, I do love the way it looks. The little decals consist of stars, moons, and diamonds which are part of a clear polish with little specs of glitter. My only concern is the decals getting caught on things since they are slightly larger than a normal glitter polish. I'm not sure if a top coat would help but it might be a good idea to try it. If you're interested, there's currently a BOGO 50% deal on Revlon's polishes at ULTA. You can find the one I'm wearing here.

5 comments:

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh wow, I must say I have never seen nail polish like this before. How fun!!

Ali of Dressing Ken

Cheryl van den Berg said...

That's so adorable. Your star manicure is definitely giving me ideas about how to wear my nails for iFabbo next month.

Oh to Be a Muse

Casee Marie said...

Cute!! I know what you mean, I have a glitter top coat with stars in it and it's tricky. Sometimes I use a toothpick to move the decals around. A clear top coat usually helps me keep them from catching on things - sometimes I'll do an extra coat to be safe. (:

Closet Fashionista said...

So cute!! I should start using more fun polishes but I'm so lazy, ha ha. MAkes them harder to retouch if I chip them
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Nnenna said...

I had a star nail polish like this when I was a teenager and I love loved loved it! :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter