Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Erin Fetherston Spring 2014 RTW

Erin Fetherston Spring 2014 RTW | Style Through Her Eyes

Erin Fetherston Spring 2014 RTW | Style Through Her Eyes

Erin Fetherston Spring 2014 RTW | Style Through Her Eyes

One of my favorite things about New York based designer, Erin Fetherston, is the fairytale-esque touch she infuses into each of her collections. The best part is that most everything is absolutely wearable and the dresses are feminine at it's very best. The new Spring collection was partly inspired by the lush Barbados location where she was married this Summer. Erin also reinterpreted some of the pieces she created for her wedding for the new lineup. I'm sure the wedding was absolutely beautiful and I'd love to see what she designed for her big day! Until I find photos, I'll continue swooning over these numbers. Because lace and flowy-ness always makes this girl happy.

Are you a fan of Erin Fetherston? What other collections are you looking forward to seeing on the runway this week?

6 comments:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I definitely think her fairytale look is great with this outdoor backdrop. I really loved both Mara Hoffman and Zimmermann at fashion week this year.

Come to iFabbo Blogger Conference in San Francisco!

Alicia Mackin said...

I know I love Erin's clothes! So gorge.


Ali of Dressing Ken

Closet Fashionista said...

Sooo gorgeous! Too bad I wouldn't have occasion to wear any of that, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Gabrielle said...

While I love fashion and used to be a lot more into it (I once dreamed of being a fashion designer), I don't pay attention to the runway or Fashion week all that much. Most of the looks, I feel, aren't that translatable to reality. But this collection is beautiful! These dresses could definitely be rocked off the runway. I think the fairytale aspect adds just enough whimsy, without venturing into weird.

Anamika Kapoor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anamika Kapoor said...

I just love Erin Fetherston's collection.
It has such amazing designs and even better use of colors.

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities