Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Maybelline Dr. Rescue Medicated Baby Lips


(Image Source)

The newest Maybelline Baby Lips were sure kept secret! I just saw the announcement about them on Maybelline's Instagram this morning. It seems most people have been finding them at various drugstores and Wal-Mart. I haven't been recently, but I'll definitely let you all know where I find them! I'm guessing Target or ULTA didn't get them in yet since they tend to get things a little later.


Anyhow, on to product details! These are the first Baby Lips with medicated care (menthol external analgesic) and a hint of eucalyptus in natural tints. They're available in six different shades: Pink Me Up, Soothing Sorbet, Too Cool, Just Peachy, Coral Crave and Berry Soft.

Reviews by Jasmine has an excellent review up including swatches of all six colors! She mentions they smell like menthol which I'm uncertain if I will like but maybe even using these before bed would be helpful!

What do you think? Will you be on the hunt for one or more of these?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for sharing! I will definitely keep a look out for them. I hope they have SPF though. Ever since I had a 3D scan on my face and it showed sun damage on my lips I have always been putting SPF on my lips!

Closet Fashionista said...

Those sound awesome! I'll definitely have to try them if I see them! Always in need of a god chapstick!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

FASHION TALES said...

I've not even heard of this, so thanks for the intro. It sounds like a great one to try. Have a wonderful weekend. xx/Madison

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Is it weird that I like menthol? I don't know... these are pretty though!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

You know how I feel about Baby Lips! But I think I'll wait until I find them at Target since I don't shop at Walmart.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter