Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The Hottest Fall Color

American eagle, knit jeggings, fall trends, most comfortable pant

American eagle, knit jeggings, fall trends, most comfortable pant

American eagle, knit jeggings, fall trends, most comfortable pant

American eagle, knit jeggings, fall trends, most comfortable pant

American eagle, fall trends, chain necklace, studs

American eagle, knit jeggings, fall trends, most comfortable pant

What I Wore

Hoodie: American Eagle Outfitters
Top: H&M (Similiar)
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters.
Necklace: Target (Similar)
Boots: Target

The absolute hottest fall color is this gorgeous olive green shade and I'm kind of obsessed with it. Since it's a very toned down color it's easy to think of it as a neutral when outfitting. I obviously opted for black but different colors like grey, a soft pink, cream or even purple will compliment it nicely. I now have more knit jeggings than I can count on one hand! They just went on sale too which means I might have to order the other color I don't own. The pair I'm wearing is called Green Forest and is an online exclusive. Snatch them up before they're gone! As for my hoodie, I just needed something basic for the upcoming season and I loved the mini studs on this one. Though it's already sold out, all of AE's sweatshirts are very comfortable and most of the time squishy like this one. An added bonus, I must say!

What do you think of this color green? How many of you already have something this shade in your closet?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Adorable look! I will have to check them out- such a gorgeous color! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

I like that color but I actually don't really have many pieces in it. This is a perfect look for Fall
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh I love the booties with the studs. I can not believe they are from Target. I have a very similar pair sans the studs. I like these better!

Ali of Dressing Ken

Melanie Patterson said...

Olive green is suchhhh a wardrobe staple. These remind me of the pants H&M sent me to style! I gave them to my sister, though, since I can't justify owning as much clothes as I own, eesh. Love this look, though. These look soooo comfortable.

Cheryl van den Berg said...

It is a lovely color on you. I'm really into burgundies, olives and oranges for fall.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter