Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Scarf Tying 1.0

Scarf Tying 1.0 | Style Through Her Eyes

Scarf Tying 1.0 | Style Through Her Eyes

Scarf Tying 1.0 | Style Through Her Eyes

Scarf Tying 1.0 | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

Top: Target
Skirt: Pac Sun
Scarf: Kohl's
Belt:
Bracelet: Cookie Lee
Frank Sarto Sandals: Nordstrom

There has been a few instances where I've been at the mall and end up helping females tie scarves they're shopping for. One time someone came up and asked me for assistance, while another time I went up to a couple of girls who loved a particular scarf they found but put it down because they didn't know how to wear it. I'm sure this tutorial of mine is probably a no-brainer to most of you but you never know! There are countless ways to tie scarves and I plan to do more of these as the weather cools down. Speaking of which, I've been wearing some of my favorite Summer pieces before Fall officially settles in. All of the pieces I'm wearing you've seen before but never in this combo. I wore it to work recently and felt like it was an entirely new outfit! I love those days.

3 comments:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Yea, there are a ton of creative ways to tie a scarf. I think I only know about 3 though, lol. Love the way you tied yours and the skirt is really nice too.

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

Melinda W. said...

What a creative post, and you are the cutest! Thanks for inspiring me to start wearing scarves more often :)


MI VIVERE .

Alicia Mackin said...

Loving the high low skirt and thanks for the scarf tying tutorial lately I have been making it easier on myself and buying infinity scarves.

Ali of Dressing Ken

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities