Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Nail Polish Collection


After gathering my nail polishes together (35 bottles to be exact) for this video the first color I thought of that I could add to my collection was white. I've been seeing some cute white manicures lately and I think it's become a good staple color to own. Overall I think I have a decent mix of colors both neutral and bright, and of course some wonderful glittery goodness. Some of the featured nail polishes you'll see in the video can be found here on my Luvocracy account. If you don't know, Luvocracy is similar to Pinterest and you can actually purchase the items you're browsing straight from the website. They're currently offering everyone who signs up a $10 credit, all you have to pay is Shipping! I knew exactly what I wanted to order and I will be sharing a review once I receive it! Want a hint? It's my first product from LUSH!

Do you know how many nail polishes you own?

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Whoa, you have quite the collection! Although I'm sure I have at least 20, (and basically use the same 7) haha
www.closet-fashionista.com

Alicia Mackin said...

Haha wow that is a lot of polish. I just tried a sparkle one but do not care for it sparkles actually look duller then normal polish and chips easier but then also harder to get off. Weird. Thanks for the makeup tip!

Allie of Allie NYC formerly Dressing Ken

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I think I have Orly's Haley's Comet too, but you have so many great nail colors in your collection.

Come enter my $400 Holiday Giveaway!
http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2013/11/beauty-jewels-holiday-giveaway.html

Melinda W. said...

wow you have a lot of nail polish i want your collection!! haha

MI Vivere

Marissa said...

Thanks for the introduction to Luvocracy! Now I have another procrastinating tool to add to the list after Pinterest. :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter