Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

October Favorites

What? It's November already? I haven't particularly enjoyed how fast the time has been going by this year but now that we're in November I'm actually very excited! The holidays are amongst us and I already can't wait to decorate for Christmas! But for now let's focus on some of the things that I loved last month...


I use this NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (in the shade Milk) on my water line to brighten my eyes. I should probably get a regular pencil for easier application but this is doing the job for now. It instantly makes me look more awake! White can make your eyes look a bit doll-like so if you're wanting to brighten your eyes but want a little more of a natural appearance you can use a nude color as well.


This Pumpkin Bread Mix from Trader Joe's is absolutely delicious! The mix does not contain artificial flavors or preservatives and it only requires a couple eggs (I use organic), oil and water. This would be great to have on Thanksgiving day!


As if I don't already watch enough shows! Jason and I decided to start watching Arrow since it was recently added to Netflix. I don't want to give too much away but I will say that it's centered around a DC Comics character and has a great storyline! We've been doing our best to catch up with the current season!


I received these Dr. Scholls Active Series Insoles complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. They fit so perfectly into my Skechers Shape-ups that I didn't even need to trim them. These particular insoles are made to fit sizes 5 1/2 - 8 and my shoe is an 8. I used them when running on the treadmill and they felt just fine! I was worried about the extra arch at first because it felt like it was pushing my foot up but I think using them only at the gym will be fine.

What were some of your favorite things last month?

5 comments:

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh my that pumpkin bread looks great. And there is a show I want to watch that starts tonight but can not recall the name but it is on at 8 pm on network TV and is about agents that work for Marvel or something like that.

Allie of Dressing Ken

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh my that pumpkin bread looks great. And there is a show I want to watch that starts tonight but can not recall the name but it is on at 8 pm on network TV and is about agents that work for Marvel or something like that.

Allie of Dressing Ken

Nnenna said...

Yum, that pumpkin bread looks scrumptious! I'm also super duper excited for the holidays- it's my favorite time of year!

Casee Marie said...

Ooh, I haven't tried NYX's eyeliner yet, but I love their line of matte lipsticks! I recently tried one of their lipliners too and I'm a fan (it's also cruelty free which is so hard to find on a budget).

The pumpkin bread looks awesome! Trader Joe's is the best, they hsve this seasonal cheese called Tescano, I think; it's a fairly sweet cheese dusted with cinnamon. My sister's friend got her started on it, it's really, really good!

I'm totally with you - not a fan of how fast this year has gone, but SO excited for the holidays!

Marissa said...

I've been tempted to buy that Trader Joe's pumpkin mix so many times, but I have yet to try it - mainly because I have no self control when it comes to baked goods!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter