Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Scarf Tying 2.0

Scarf Tying 2.0 | Style Through Her Eyes

Scarf Tying 2.0 | Style Through Her Eyes

Scarf Tying 2.0 | Style Through Her Eyes

Scarf Tying 2.0 | Style Through Her Eyes

Scarf Tying 2.0 | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

V-neck: Forever 21 (Similar)
Tank: Target
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Scarf: American Eagle (Similiar)
Leg Warmers: Harvester Products
Bracelet: Nordstrom
Candie's Boots: Kohl's

This Scarf Tutorial I did last month gained a lot of extra traffic and 160 re-pins so far on Pinterest. So, I figured since it inspired so many of you I'd do another one using an infinity scarf. I don't see too many people wearing them like I demonstrated in this tutorial. Most of us tend to wear them looped twice around our neck which is actually one of my favorite looks. But it's nice to have different ways to style them. What do you think? Will you try this style out?

I also have to point out these adorable crocheted boot toppers by Harvester Products. I think these might be a new favorite accessory of mine! The problem is, these are the only boots I am able to wear them with and they might actually be going back. As cute as they are, they've made my feet and lower legs a little unhappy. Anyhow, if you're interested in a pair of boot toppers for yourself you can order them for $35 in any color!

5 comments:

Andrea Kerbuski said...

What cute boot toppers! You are a doll. And I did watch most of season 1 of once upon a time..but then it got weird after that. That first episode totally sucked me in, but just wasn't enough :(

Gabrielle said...

Your boot toppers are cute! I've seen them all over the place and I think I'm gonna have to make me some. I hadn't thought to wear my infinity scarves like that, I like wearing them looped.

Btw, I checked out the Beauty and the Beast series on Netflix. They have season one and after 3 episodes I like it. It's different than I thought it would be. Sometimes series on the CW seem aimed at a younger age group.

Closet Fashionista said...

I need to practice tying scarves more, haha...I can't really do anything, I just wrap it around
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Sweet tutorial! That's one of my favorite ways to wear my scarf. Your bracelet is so cute!

Rowena @ rolala loves
Enter my blog anniversary giveaway for a chance to win a pair of BaubleBar earrings.

Celyn PS said...

nice outfit!

styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter