Welcome

Jenmarie is quite happily married, a bubbly fashion enthusiast and Stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Beauty Products Delivered Each Month!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Recent Outfit

Sweater Weather TAG!


(Taken from my Instagram)

I was planning on doing a video for this tag but since I woke up to having no water in our apartment (there was an emergency with one of the pipes and they had to shut the water off) I have been unable to shower and get ready for the day so I figured I'd do it this way! I will be tagging a few people at the end but feel free to do it even if you weren't tagged!

1. Favorite candle scent?
I absolutely LOVE the Frosted Cranberry candle from Bath and Body works. I purchased two large candles and one mini one on Black Friday! I like to stock up since they only sell them during the holidays.

2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
I don't drink coffee (except for the occasional frappuccino from Starbucks), and I rarely drink tea, so I guess hot chocolate! I like whipping it up real quick with our Keurig. It's especially good with some marshmallows!

3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
Not really. I feel like I am always changing things and trying new things throughout the year. If anything I'll use a little more moisturizer if my face is feeling dry.

4. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
My mom's cheesy potatoes! They've become a holiday tradition since they're everyone's favorite dish! The recipe is from a cookbook she has and she likes to keep it secret. I'm the only one she has shared it with!

5. Hats or scarves?
Definitely scarves! I wear them throughout the year just because they are one of my favorite accessories. If you're a scarf lover like me you'll love these Scarf Hangers!

6. Most worn sweater?
I have more sweatshirts than sweaters. Actually, I may only have one sweater! *gasp*

7. Must have Fall nail polish?
Probably Bold Sangria by Revlon Colorstay. It's a beautiful dark purple. I also think a burgundy shade would be nice, a color that is scarce in my collection.

8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
...neither.

9. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Though I prefer jeggings over both of these I'd probably go with leggings. I love wearing long comfy tops with them!

10. Boots or Uggs?
Boots! I do have one pair of uggs (which are beginning to fall apart) but I really only ever wear them to Disneyland or somewhere like the park. Can't be getting those boots dirty now!

11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall?
The weather change and that it means the holidays are approaching! Christmas is my favorite time of the year!

12. Best fragrance for fall?
I am currently using Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret. I used to wear it all the time a couple of years ago. I never re-purchased it until recently. I don't know how I went so long without it because it smells incredible!

13. Favorite Fall TV Show?
That's a hard one! Probably Beauty and the Beast and Arrow which are both on the CW. I'm kind of obsessed. If you're interested, the first seasons of both shows are on Netflix!

I am tagging...
Casee
Melanie
Stephanie
Kailey
Megan

I found this TAG from Simply Sweet Melissa and replaced a couple of the questions from this version by Miss Glamorazzi.

7 comments:

Melanie Patterson said...

Love this! I'll do a video this week :) Thanks for tagging me <3

Heidi said...

Thanks for sharing some info about yourself! Those potatoes sound delicious!

Chiara T. said...

I enjoied readng your post, I like understand more details on people that I follow! ;)

New post:
bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

Nnenna said...

Sorry to hear that you don't have water- I hope they fix that soon! This is such a fun post and I totally agree with you on #11!

Casee Marie said...

Thanks for tagging me, girly! I'll try to do it beforet the holiday, but if not then January is still definitely sweater weather. ;) I loved all your answers. And so sorry about your water getting shut off! Hope that was fixed with a quickness!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Hot chocolate, hats, football, jeans, boots...great tag!

Come enter the Amy. O necklace giveaway on the Muse!
http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2013/12/lookbook-heart-on-line-giveaway.html

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

Aww thanks for tagging me girlfriend! I'm just going to post my answers here! :)

1. Favorite candle scent?
I loooove candles. Around this time of year I'm all about warm scents like vanilla, apple cinnamon, fallen leaves and pumpkin pie!

2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
I'm a coffee addict haha but I love all three! I have a Keurig too, couldn't live without it!

3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
No, I am pretty much always the same when it comes to makeup! I'm pretty basic :)

4. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
I would have to say mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. I'm all about the carbs! Plus, I don't eat turkey!

5. Hats or scarves?
I wear scarves all the time, hats only once in awhile, though I do like both.

6. Most worn sweater?
I just put together an outfit post (scheduled for tomorrow) wearing my favorite sweater. It's big, black and cozy. I love cuddling up in it.

7. Must have Fall nail polish?
I love anything by Essie and a few years ago I purchased their fall set. I can't remember the names off the top of my head but they're all dark and moody.

8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
Haha, leaves!

9. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I like leggings better, but I think skinny jeans look better on me!

10. Boots or Uggs?
Boots, I've never gotten into Uggs!

11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall?
The changing of the seasons, it's always inspiring and causes me to reflect on the past and prepare for the future! I love the end of the year and planning out new goals!

12. Best fragrance for fall?
I wear Pure Seduction too -- just bought it a month ago!

13. Favorite Fall TV Show?
I don't watch much TV, but Dexter is my most recent fave!

Subscribe


Communities