Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Tunic Outfit & Black Friday Haul













What I Wore:

Slouchy Tee: Victoria's Secret
Leggings: Victoria's Secret
Cashmere Scarf: C/O Talbots (Similar)
Boots: Target (Similar)
Olivia & Joy Bag: T.J. Maxx (Similiar)

I set out to grab some gifts and a few things for Jason and I on Black Friday before I headed out to work. My, what an exhausting day! There were many things I wanted to snatch up for myself but our focus right now is getting gifts for other people (those I am not posting here to keep them secret!). I had my $10 Birthday coupon from Victoria's Secret in hand with me and picked up the slouchy tee though it's really more like a tunic. Jumper is another name for these long topis which I think most people from the UK refer to them as. An over-sized tee, tunic and jumper all have one thing in common - they cover your rear end! Which makes them perfect for leggings. This particular one is comfortable and lightweight and I love the color! I also had $10 off of $30 at Bath and Body Works so I purchased a couple candles in my favorite holiday scent, Frosted Cranberry! The description of the scent on their website is: "Ripe, red cranberries dusted with fresh snow and a blend of juicy peach, raspberry and vanilla." It's absolutely amazing! Their candles are regularly $20 each but they were 2 for $22 that day! I never buy their candles unless they're on sale. I walked away with a free mini candle in the same scent and another (I already have one in my bathroom, just needed one for the kitchen!) Vanilla Bean Noel Foaming Soap. While at Target I picked up Star Trek: Into Darkness for $9 on Blu Ray! If you're interested, Amazon has it listed for $7.99! We love this movie! Target also had flannel sheets on sale for $15, so I got those but I'm not sure if they are thick enough. I am thinking of going back to see if there's a warmer set I could trade it for. Our bedroom can get real cold!

And that's about it! Not bad, eh? Now, it's your turn. Tell me some of the deals you got!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you found some great deals!
I had to work Black Friday all day so I didn't get the chance to shop but I did get some good deals online! Got a nice outfit on Eddie Bauer. :)

Gabby said...

Cute outfit! I love the scarf and bag. I got Star Trek into Darkness from Target too! No bluray player here though. My dad has yet to see it, so it's a present for him. I also picked up The Purge, which is a weird good movie. I got a couple things from Old Navy for myself and that was it really. My mom was with me so I couldn't really get her anything that day. I wish I could have, especially since Old Navy was having the half off sale and I stood in line for 45 minutes! This is why I don't like Black Friday shopping lol.

Alicia Mackin said...

Love the scarf, at first I thought it was sweater card. Looks cool.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Casee Marie said...

Too cute! Always love that scarf, and the color of your new top is so pretty with it.

My mom, sister and I may have spent Black Friday in our pajamas shopping online. ;) We got a few gifts and some things for ourselves. Kohl's and JCP both had really great sales. And I finally, finally got the first two seasons of Sherlock when they went on sale in one of Amazon's lightning deals. I had to wait up until 1am like a crazy person, but Merry Christmas to me!

Nnenna said...

I'm always surprised by how expensive candles are! I just bought a cheapo pine-scented one at CVS and it still smells good :) I didn't do any shopping on actual Black Friday, but I did score a bunch of stuff at Joe Fresh for 40% off the Wednesday before!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Vanilla Bean foaming soap--that's awesome! That really sounds super awesome. Also loving that Talbots scarf, Jen.

Come enter the Boy Meets Girl personalized hoodie giveaway as part of my holiday gift guide!
http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2013/12/inspiring-style-muse-holiday-gift-guide.html

Closet Fashionista said...

STAR TREK!!!! Haha. Oh how I love that movie. You did pretty good with your shopping :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jessica said...

The ruffled scarf is beautiful!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter