Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Features & Collabs
Collaboration with Lodinatt
Links à la Mode (11/05/2015)
Collaboration with JORD
Collaboration with Minted Collaboration with Anjolee
Collaboration with Firmoo
Links à la Mode (01/01/2015)
Collaboration with Audbile
Collaboration with AYD&H
Links à la Mode (11/13/2014)
Featured on Born Shoes
Links à la Mode (9/11/2014)
Collab with Harvester Products
Links à la Mode (5/15/2014)
Collaboration with Sundried
Guest on AE's Blog (3/2014)
Monday, January 20, 2014
My post, Concealing Under Eye Circles, was part of the featured links on Independent Fashion Bloggers last week. This was my second feature of the year and I am honored that it was chosen. I hope you'll read it if you haven't yet!
Scratch the Surface"They" say fashion is superficial, but would those same people say the same thing if they had no clothes? Or if they had to wear ugly clothes? Chances are "they'd" be singing a different tune. Whether you call it vanity, shallowness, superficiality, the truth is we all need fashion to get through the day... so is it really so superfluous? We think not! This week we have a load of great posts that get to the essentials of style, from styling that plaid shirt literally 50 ways to becoming more confident to concealing those pesky under eye circles (because you know, you do need to look your best!)
Links à la Mode: January 16
- All That Glitters Is Gold: Instagram Safety Tips
- DressCode:HighFashion: Diane Von Furstenburg's "Journey of the Dress" Exhibition in Los Angeles
- Explores More: Fashion in Film: Ginger and Rosa
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet: Inspired by Downton Abbey
- Insanely It: 6 Ways to Wear a Headband
- KP Fusion: Switching from Blogger to WordPress
- Lara Lizard: 13 Tips for Shopping Safely on Foreign Sites
- Love Style Transform: Layers on Layers
- Quirky Britches: 6 Ways to Cure the Winter Drearies
- Style Generis: Countdown to Confidence
- Style Through Her Eyes: Concealing Under Eye Circles
- Style Vanity: 3 Spring/Summer Trends for Less
- The B Team: 50 Ways to Wear a Plaid Flannel Shirt
- The Dragonfruit Diaries: 10 Essentials for a Fashionable College Wardrobe
- The Stylish Butterfly: Polar Vortex Calls for Comfy Parkas
- The Stylist: How to Get Invites for Paris Fashion Week
- The Undercover Princess: The Superficiality of Fashion
- The Voice Inside Herself: 5 Minutes to a Quick and Natural Look
- Wild Beauty: Vanities: The Art of The Dressing Table
- Wilde in the City: How to Shop Outlets
I've been on a bit of a ring kick lately. I wore this Eternal Stack Ring by Brighton Collectibles most days last month and still can...
Another year for Style Through Her Eyes aka SHE has gone by and today I'm celebrating seven years of blogging! Although I have blogge...