Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

New Year, New Outfit & Making 2014 Count!













What I Wore
Top: Gifted (T.J. Maxx)
Layering Tank: Target
Skinny Jeans: American Eagle
Slouchie Beanie: c/o Harvester Products
Necklace: Gifted (Kohl's)
Boots: Target

Happy New Year my lovelies! It's hard to believe we've all begun our 2014 journey already! I am starting off the new year right with a new outfit! My mom, Teresa of Harvester Products, crocheted this new slouchie and I am the first to own it! The jeweled bow is the icing on the cake for me, I absolutely love it! The bow is also detachable and would look darling styled with a side pony. Cute, right? You can order one for yourself here! I'm also wearing a new high low top and necklace which I received from Casee for my Birthday (two years away from turning 30 today!). I don’t know if you can tell in the photos but the back of the top is all lacey. It gives the top so much character! You know me, I'm always in the mood for unique pieces like these. ;)

I'm going to end this post by participating in a little New Year's Resolution project that Anna of IHOD shared called Making 2014 Count!

"Many people choose a word to reflect on, live by, or aspire to for the New Year. Let us know your word, how you decided upon it, and how you hope to incorporate it into 2014."

I've had this question saved for days but wasn't really sure what word to choose. Then I realized each time I looked at it I couldn't think of anything else but "faith". 2013 wasn't exactly the best year for us or those close to our hearts but I have chosen not to lose hope and to continue to put my faith in God each and every day! It's a comfort to know that He is always there, through the good times and bad! I hope that in the year 2014 that my faith and positive outlook will be more apparent to those around me and that they will be encouraged to do the same.

Love you all! xoxo

11 comments:

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

Happy birthday to you!! =D
And a happy 2014!

Love the lace detail on your shirt!

xo,
nancy

http://www.adoretoadorn.com

Alicia Mackin said...

That is a very cool hat going to pop by the site. Very nice.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Gabby said...

Happy birthday, Jen! I hope this year is full of blessings, success, love and hope. The hat is so cute!

I have been thinking about what I want to focus on in 2014 and I have 3 words actually! :)

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year! You look adorable in that hat and new outfit. I am glad you had a great birthday and I am sure 2014 will be a great year for you!

FASHION TALES said...

How lovely is that knit hat. I love it! Wishing you a joyous New Year and Happy Birthday to you! The denim is also my favourite! :-) /Madison

Cheryl van den Berg said...

The slouch beanie is a great gift, and I love the way your shirt fits. I want one of those.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Nnenna said...

Happy Birthday Jenmarie! Hope you're having a wonderful day! I like the idea of choosing a word to focus on in 2014- I'm definitely going to think about doing that.

Casee Marie said...

Aww, yay! So, so glad you like the top + necklace, and I love how you styled them. I actually saw this awesome pair of tribal print harem pants at TJ's that I really wanted to get you, too (they looked a bit like these) but they were only in a junior's XS and I was afraid they'd be too short. I also saw this black sleeveless jumpsuit with pearls along the neckline and I thought it was very WHBM, but even in an XS the pants looked crazy long. Go figure! But yeah, shopping for you is fun, obviously. ;) I hope you had a great birthday!

I love your word for 2014, and of course I'm sending you good vibes for wonderful things in the new year. There's a wonderful blogger named Susannah Conway who does a new year's workbook every year, and part of it is choosing a "word of the year" as well. (I really want to do the full workbook, but my printer's on the fritz. Sigh.) I think my word is going to be "Courage" because I plan to face certain areas of my life where I've felt fearful for many years, and courage makes me think of resilience and hope. :)

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

Well, first off, happy birthday and happy new year! You are the cutest thing ever, I absolutely love this outfit on you! Your mom is so creative, I totally want everything in her shop. :) Those pants are awesome, polka dots never get old!

I'm working on a word for myself this year, too -- it's hard to choose just one. There's so much I want for my life. I'm trying not to be too greedy or hard on myself!

Hope you're having a great week, lovely!

Jamillah said...

Happy belated birthday sweet friend! You look adorable in that new new hat and lovely gifts!

I love the realization you came to this year and I am sure your positivity and faith will touch everyone you meet and know.

You are a gem.

xoxo

Lorna mai ltd said...

Hi Jenmarie. I don't think I've come across a Jenmarie before. I'm the newest member of 'ransomed'. I love your blog! How long have you been married? You seem so young. Do you get all your photos professionally taken? I've liked your fb page. I will include my fb page but no pressure to like!
Are you also on bloglovin?
wwww.facebook.com/LornaMaiLtd
Good to connect.
Lorna Mai

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter