Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Orange Lipstick


(Outdoor appearance)


(Indoor appearance)






I mentioned in my recent Target Haul that I purchased an orange lipstick. My choice? Electric Orange by Maybelline's Color Sensational Vivids (because I'm a Maybelline junkie) and it's orange alright! I decided to apply Cherub, a pink-ish nude lipstick by Flirt Cosmetics, on top of the orange to tone it down some and I also added just a touch of MAC lipglass in Dreamy to give it a little shine. There are many different shades of orange lip products popping up everywhere and it's all about finding the right shade to compliment your complexion. I wouldn't say this is my perfect match since I had to lighten it so much (I think it looks more peachy than orange). Maybe I'm not the orange type of girl? If I do find an orange shade that looks good on it's own I'll be sure to let you know, but for now I'm perfectly happy with my corals :) I really love the Maybelline Color Whisper in Coral Ambition.

Have you tried any orange lip products yet? What were the results?

I am extending my Real Techniques Brushes Giveaway! If you haven't entered to win, now is your chance!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I wish I had the coloring to pull off orange lipstick! It looks good on you!

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh my I use to wear orange lipstick all the time but now I do more glosses. But I LOVE an orange lip!


Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh my I use to wear orange lipstick all the time but now I do more glosses. But I LOVE an orange lip!


Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh you're brave! I'm too chicken for red lips so I doubt I'll try orange, but I love how it looks on you! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

SAUCY | f. | BABY said...

I can't pull off true orange lip colors , but oranges with red undertones (or vice versa) work on me .


I love Wet 'n Wild's "Purty Persimmon" Lipstick .


––– Nicole O.

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oo very cute! I love the look of an orange coral lip with all black or navy. I was in sephora trying on colors yesterday and loved Stilas line!

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities