Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Scarf Tying 3.0

Scarf Tying 3.0 | Style Through Her Eyes

Late last year I began a little adventure of demonstrating different ways of tying scarves. If you missed the first two you can see them here and here. I decided the third scarf tutorial should be one that was a little more advanced than the first two. I feel that we see scarves styled in the same way all too often. If you agree, I think you'll find this look different and exciting! Once you've gone through these steps a couple of times, it's super easy and it's a fun way of turning a simple open-ended scarf into something fun! Let me know what you think and if you try it!

6 comments:

Alicia Mackin said...

I will have to refer back to this. I always wear my scarves the same way. My coworker showed me one way to do it differently now I can do this way too.

Allie of
allienyc.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So cute!

alexis said...

All of your scarf typing techniques are seriously impressive!!! I am actually on the hunt for a way to wear a scarf on my head - and I don't mean as a babushka or a turban…. let me know if you have any suggestions!!

~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

Katy Rose said...

I love learning new ways to tie and wrap a scarf. This one has such a great pattern. - Katy

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Cool. I've never tied a scarf this way!

Ashley said...

I love how the scarf looks at the end! Very stylish and fancy! I will have to try this.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter