Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask






My favorite product from the J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster was definitely the Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask. Any time I've used a mask my face feels extremely clean and refreshed afterwards. Boots is a trusted brand so I knew this was going to be a product of great quality! The oceanic minerals in this clay mask help draw out deep-rooted impurities and oil without overdrying your skin. The active plant extract, Willowbark, is a natural source of salicylic acid which helps refine skin texture and actively target imperfections. After washing my face I quickly (it dries fast!) added a generous amount of the mask all over my face. After letting it sit for ten minutes I wiped it away with warm water and my face felt renewed! I can't wait to use it again! I personally would do it only once or twice a week at the most. That goes for any face mask.

You can pick up this 3.3 oz. mask for $9.30 at Target. If that doesn't quite fit under your budget you can try one of the Montagne Jeunesse Masks which are just a couple dollars each! I've tried the Fruit Smoothie Masque before and really liked it!

Tell me, which face masks have you tried?

Disclosure: I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, I've only tried a couple masks in the past, one is made with seaweed so you get chunks on you! This one sounds great though
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Clay masks are great for cleansing. This one sounds good. My favorite mask at the moment is the Dermalogica Multivitamin Mask since my skin tends to be dry during the winter.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I always love the way masques feel on my face. They always hydrate. I just have to remind myself to use them more often.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter