Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Jenmarie Fashion Etsy Shop




(Scarf may be ordered in different colors and made shorter upon request)

I really didn't ever expect to open an Etsy shop. But after learning how to crochet lacey scarves late last year and realizing I have some things in my closet that need new homes, I decided to start one earlier last month. The shop, Jenmarie Fashion, will feature handmade items, new items that have never been used and eventually worn pieces that are in good condition from my closet. There are only a handful of items on there right now but I'd love for you to check it out and follow me. Let me know what you think in the comments below!

The winner of my 4 Year Blogiversary Giveaway is Heidi of Ms. Fashinista! Congrats! I will be contacting you shortly.

9 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh how fun! Sadly I'm too lazy for a shop, although I could sell a bunch of my pieces.
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Congrats to Heidi and congrats to you for opening the shop. The cookie lee crystal earrings are divine!

Heidi said...

Yay! I won! I am looking forward to getting your email. Thank you!

I will definitely check out your shop! Good luck, I am sure your little shop will do well. Cute scarves too! :)

This Girl Gabbie said...

Congrats on the Etsy shop! I don't want to be rude, but items in your shop have to be made or designed by you and then made by a manufacturer with your design (like my cases) unless it's a supply. If you want to sell new or gently used clothes you've bought, Etsy isn't meant for that.

Alicia Mackin said...

That is a gorgeous scarf and so needed today, ugh!

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

jamie-lee said...

Oh wow how cool - congrats on opening your shop, the scarves look really cute :)

littlelala said...

oh i love that lacy crochet!!! so so cute. congrats, pretty!

Sara said...

That scarf is beautiful!

http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

Nilu Yuleena Thapa said...

Congratulations on your new shop! You've a lovely blog!

Love Nilu Yuleena,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
BLOGLOVIN

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities