Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Beauty Box 5: Nail Sprinkles










I've never tried nail caviar until I received my February box from Beauty Box 5. Honestly, I didn't think they'd stay in place and thought it'd look too busy but I was actually proved wrong both ways! I really love the textured look and feel that it gave my manicure a lot of character. It has the appearance of candy or better yet, sprinkles! I made the mistake of forgetting to add a top coat after applying the micro sized beads but they are surprisingly staying in place (of course, it'll last much longer with a top coat!) What do you think? Do you like the way it looks and would you try nail caviar yourself?

If you're interested in receiving 5 deluxe cosmetic samples to your door for $12 a month, you can sign up here! Beauty Box 5 works with brands like Model Co., Aveeno, It's a 10, Bellapierre Cosmetics and more! Here's a little sneak peek of one of the items that will be in the March Box, a makeup base from Bellapierre Cosmetics!


Disclosure: The caviar and polish by Rockstar Nails was sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

I actually grabbed some of those from our "free table" at work and ended up giving them to my friends. They're fun but I know I would mess them up somehow, ha ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Marilyn D said...

those are cute! I've never heard of nail caviar but I'll try them!

marilynmarina.blogspot.com

t said...

Cool nails!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Alicia Mackin said...

OMG that is K-RAZY! Totally looks like candy! Best to keep it away from pets and toddlers but is so cool looking.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Alyssa Martinez said...

Nail caviar are so cute, unfortunately I have no patience on putting on nail polishes haha

STYLE VANITY

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I felt the same way you felt. I always loved the way caviar nails looked, but never thought I could wear them because I was certain they'd fall off or be annoying. But after this post, I'm more determined to pick one up and try it out. The color is fab, by the way!

This Girl Gabbie said...

It looks like little sprinkles! So cute.

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities