Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Warby Parker Eyewear

Warby Parker Eyewear | Style Through Her Eyes
(Preston Red Canyon from the Palm Canyon Collection)

The eyeglasses and sunglasses that can be found at Warby Parker have both a modern and vintage touch, allowing several options for everyone, including men and women! All of their glasses start at $95, with free shipping and free returns. My favorite part? For every pair of glasses sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need through their non-profit partners.

Warby Parker Eyewear | Style Through Her Eyes

Warby Parker Eyewear | Style Through Her Eyes

The Spring Collection introduces eight new shapes and six new colors. Amongst these you can find a great round tortoise shape for women and a classy straight brow shape for men. There are many different styles, colors and patterns to choose from!

Warby Parker Eyewear | Style Through Her Eyes

The limited edition Palm Canyon Collection refreshes some of their best-loved frames in a palette of mesquite, acacia, ironwood, and sand. Perfect for this Spring/Summer!

Of course, there are several other options for men and women in the optical and sunwear categories on their website. One of my favorites is obviously the Cat Eye. If there's a pair or two that you love and want to try, you might be interested in the Home Try On program. This handy feature allows you to choose 5 frames for 5 days (with free shipping both ways) to try on at the comfort of your own home. When you've decided which pair is your favorite, order a brand new pair from the website and ship the 5 back! I love this idea and wish it was available on more online shops!

Which pair is your favorite?

Disclosure: This post was written without any incentive from Warby Parker. All opinions are 100% my own.

8 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

I don't wear glasses, but they definitely have a great selection! My mom got her newest glasses from there :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Alicia Mackin said...

Yes Warby Parker makes some stunning glasses. I need glasses and have to get an exam and then a pair and when the time comes I think I am going with Warby Parker.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

This Girl Gabbie said...

I tried commenting so many times on my phone and it didn't work! My fav pair recently broke so I'm looking for a replacement. Thanks for the rec! Have you ever purchased from them before?

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

I seriously love Warby Parker!

FASHION TALES said...

Warby Parker has such a great selection of eyewear styles. :-)

Chiara T. said...

I love sunglasses!
www.bonjourchiara.com
Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
Bloglovin Bonjourchiara

Nnenna said...

I really like Warby Parker! I have the Preston eyeglasses. I haven't checked out their latest collection, but I will now!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

We bought my husband a pair of Warby Parker glasses last year and they're awesome. This new collection has some really fantastic styles! Loving the two tone frames.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter