Welcome

Jenmarie has been happily married for five years and is a bubbly fashion enthusiast and stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Recent Outfit

AE's "Bloggers Do It Better" Feature

American Eagle Outfitters Collaboration - Polka dot dress | Style Through Her Eyes

American Eagle Outfitters Collaboration - Polka dot dress | Style Through Her Eyes

American Eagle Outfitters Collaboration - Polka dot dress | Style Through Her Eyes

American Eagle Outfitters Collaboration - Polka dot dress | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

Dress: c/o American Eagle
Belt: Target
Born Wedges: Nordstrom
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: American Eagle (seen on AE blog)
Vera Wang Bag: Kohl's (seen on AE blog)

I'm excited and honored to share with you my latest collaboration with American Eagle! This time they asked me to be part of their Bloggers Do It Better feature along with my friend Cheryl of Oh To Be A Muse. They challenged us to style their new Kate Dress in our own way. Turns out Cheryl and I both chose the same print (great minds think alike!) but we styled it completely different!

To see the full feature (with more photos and how I styled the dress), click here and please let me know what you think in a comment below!

12 comments:

Teresa @ Harvester Products said...

Dying. You're so beautiful. I'm so proud of you!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

When I saw your look on the AE blog today I was like, damn, I should have belted my dress! LOL. I think the belt is a great accessory with lovely color added to the Kate dress. And I love that you took these photos out in a field. <3

Megan Diaz said...

Love these photos! That dress is so cute on you!
xx
Hot Pink Day
Libi & Lola

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Great choice and feature! This dress has a sweet and flirty vibe and the way you styled it totally plays up that up. Plus the color is really pretty on you!

Rowena @ rolala loves

This Girl Gabbie said...

Really cute dress and I love the belt!

alexis said...

Having also seen Cheryl's, I love both of your stylings of the dress. The belt is an adorable addition to the look…and the necklace is really beautiful as well!

~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

Closet Fashionista said...

That dress is so fun! I love the cut of it at the top
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lady Lilith said...

You look really nice in that lovely blue dress.

FASHION TALES said...

I like the colour on the dress, and think the yellow was a smart accent. Belts are the best! :) Congrats on the feature. You look pretty dear. /Madison xx

Hannah said...

Lovely dress! The colour is gorgeous and you can never go wrong with polka dots! You look so pretty!
dimplesdiaries
x

Anna @ IHOD said...

Such a beautiful color on you! Love the details of this dress as well:)

Nnenna said...

This dress is so adorable! You look absolutely lovely Jenmarie!

Subscribe


Communities