Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Food Notes

It's a rare occasion when I talk about food on SHE. I've shared a yummy salad recipe once and some favorite treats in previous monthly favorites features but that's about it. I randomly snapped photos of the things I ate over the last several days and thought maybe you might be curious to see what I consumed. I shop at Fresh & Easy and Trader Joe's, so the majority of what my husband and I eat is organic, natural and free of preservatives.

What I Eat - Breakfast | Style Through Her Eyes
I love me some cereal. Usually in the morning I like to have the Original Kashi GOLEAN cereal (a great source of fiber and protein) with fresh organic fruit and unsweetened almond milk.

What I Eat - Green Tea | Style Through Her Eyes
His & Hers all natural green tea with organic honey.

What I Eat - Hot quesadilla | Style Through Her Eyes
This was actually a recent Pinterest find that I just had to try. All you need is whole wheat tortillas, peanut butter, strawberries, bananas and some cinnamon. It makes a great filling snack and it tastes AMAZING! Check out the pin for the super easy instructions!

What I Eat - Salad with Fresh and Easy ingredients | Style Through Her Eyes
Jason and I eat salads a couple of times a week. This is one of the more simple variations which includes organic chicken, organic baby spinach and honey mustard dressing. All from Fresh & Easy. It's d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s.

What I Eat - Fruit | Style Through Her Eyes
This isn't even half of the fruit I purchase on a weekly basis. My husband takes a banana to work everyday and we just really love oranges!

Style Through Her Eyes, Breakfast sandwich
A whole grain pita egg (organic and cage free!) sandwich. Makes a great lunch!

Anything look yummy to you? Are you interested in seeing more posts like these?

3 comments:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Although I drink green tea and shop at Fresh N Easy as well, you are definitely eating healthier than me. Yummy post!

Daniella Rika said...

Hey there beautiful!♥ I'm doing a giveaways on nail stickers! Visit my post on http://daniellarika.co.vu and enter the giveaway!:)

Alicia Mackin said...

Looks like you eat pretty healthy. I use to eat more healthy when I lived on the west coast. I do not eat unhealthy now just not as healthy as I did.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter