Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Click here for FREE shipping!
Features & Collabs
Collaboration with Lodinatt
Links à la Mode (11/05/2015)
Collaboration with JORD
Collaboration with Minted Collaboration with Anjolee
Collaboration with Firmoo
Links à la Mode (01/01/2015)
Collaboration with Audbile
Collaboration with AYD&H
Links à la Mode (11/13/2014)
Featured on Born Shoes
Links à la Mode (9/11/2014)
Collab with Harvester Products
Links à la Mode (5/15/2014)
Collaboration with Sundried
Guest on AE's Blog (3/2014)
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
Late last week another one of my beauty posts about nail sprinkles was featured in the Top 20 links on The IFB Weekly Roundup. If you haven't yet read the post, please do! You might gain some inspiration for your next manicure ;)
Wouldn't you know it?Did you know there (at least) SEVEN kinds of mascara? As someone who lives off of mascara, my mind was blown. Finding the perfect mascara has been a bit like the quest for El Dorado. You know, because a girl has her priorities. Did you also know that if you buy something at certain stores and it goes on sale within a few weeks, they'll refund the difference? I had no clue! This week with fashion month in it's home stretch and Spring on the verge springing we have all kinds of tips and tricks for you to add to your arsenal of fashion goodness. You'll be a total fashion braniac before you finish out the links!
Links à la Mode: February 27th
- Alysalovely: Gold, Silver & Bronze Figure Skating Costumes
- A Vintage Covered: Muslim Designers at Indonesia Fashion Week
- Hey Mishka: Geek Chic: Tech In Motion
- I Can Style U: The Way of The Suspender
- Fashion Junkie: How to Be More Productive With Your Life
- Frugal Shopaholics: Are You Familiar With Price Adjustments?
- Keily's Fashion Picks: Introducing LiveLoveModa an Online Boutique Launched by a Blogger
- Lara Lizard: Dress Your Age, Stupid!
- Lunar Candy: Magic Market Week Wrap Up
- Miss Monet: Jeremy Scott's Junk Food Couture
- Mode Plus: How to Get Your Wardrobe Spring Ready
- On Duty Style Guide: How to Make Your Readers Like You
- Petite Career Girl: Three Ways to Style a Wrap Dress
- Sannam and Style: Mixing Prints: Leopard and Camo
- Style Curated: Lovely in Lace Marianna Jungmann
- Style Through Her Eyes: Beauty Box 5: Nail Sprinkles
- Style Vanity: The 7 Different Types of Mascara
- Tangles and Chains: Four Jewelry Wearing Rules You Can Break
- The B Team: 15 (more) Ways to Style a Plaid Flannel Shirt
- We Are Ready Made: Prada Got Trash!
I've been on a bit of a ring kick lately. I wore this Eternal Stack Ring by Brighton Collectibles most days last month and still can...
Another year for Style Through Her Eyes aka SHE has gone by and today I'm celebrating seven years of blogging! Although I have blogge...