Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Dainty Jewelry at Kohl's

Dainty Jewelry at Kohl's | Style Through Her Eyes

Dainty Jewelry at Kohl's | Style Through Her Eyes
I will always have a deep love for statement jewelry but I have to be honest and say that I've been drawn to certain dainty pieces lately. I found a sterling silver Love Pendant Necklace by Itsy Bitsy at Kohl's and thought it was just too cute and pretty to pass up. It was originally $25.00 and was on sale for $8.75 plus I had a coupon. Doesn't it look darling on? It's light as a feather and quickly becoming my new favorite piece. Below are a couple others from the Itsy Bitsy collection that I thought were really cute. Everything is still on sale, so if you see something you like be sure to snatch it up!

Dainty Jewelry at Kohl's | Style Through Her Eyes
Flower Stud Earrings

Dainty Jewelry at Kohl's | Style Through Her Eyes
Arrow Necklace

Do you like dainty jewelry yourself? Which piece from this collection do you like the most?

11 comments:

Casee Marie said...

So cute! I love tiny jewelry - Lauren Conrad has some fun pieces in her line. I don't think I've seen this collection, but I'll be sure to look for it the next time I'm there. And gotta love the coupons! There's always a crazy deal to be found at Kohl's. ;)

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That's an adorable necklace and you got such a fantastic deal. I tend to prefer delicate jewelry since I wear alot of prints.

Rowena @ rolala loves

FloralConstellation said...

lovely pieces!

floralconstellation.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

That necklace is so pretty!

Closet Fashionista said...

So cute ! I do love the itsy bitsy pieces, all the animal earrings they have are adorable, but I don't buy them because I never take out my studs so I know they'll be sad in my jewelry box, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sakuranko said...

Oh very beautiful neckacle!
Now I´m following you in GFC #236 and Bloglovin´#113
I hope your follow me back in both!
Comment to back to keep in touch~
xx

www.sakuranko.com

getcarriedaway said...

wonderful!
Following you via gfc and bloglovin now. Hope you'll follow me, too!
Happy day!
<3

Elle Sees said...

i go through phases where i love dainty pieces, esp in summer. love the arrow necklace

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh these are wonderful. My friend is a jewelry designer and she makes a gorj double arrow necklace.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Gabrielle Golobe said...

I'm not really into statement jewelry unless it's a special occasion and then it's usually earrings. For my birthday last month my mom got me a silver buterfly necklace and I love it! I prefer dainty necklaces, but I love hoop earrings! That arrow necklace is too cute.

Nnenna said...

I love dainty jewelry! I think that arrow necklace is very pretty.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter