Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Disney Days: Do You Want To "Draw" A Snowman?

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Do you want to draw a snowman? | Style Through Her Eyes

It's been over a year since I've done a "Disney Days" post and so I thought I'd share our recent trip with you. I suggested we do some things we have never done before or had experienced but not in a long time. One of the things on our list was to visit the Animation Academy in Calfornia Adventure. It's a class where an artist teaches a small audience how to draw a popular Disney character. They have several classes throughout the day and different characters to choose from. We chose Olaf from Frozen. I think mine came out good though his face is a little too wide! I also enjoyed seeing the Aladdin Show for the first time. It was enjoyable (though I wouldn't say amazing) and definitely more funny than I expected it to be. Lately we've been bringing a meal rather than buying two. Not only does it save money but it's also healthier! Dinner was a long awaited taste we had been dying for! We all love the Hungry Bear Restaurant in Disneyland and my mom and I couldn't wait to have the fried green tomato sandwich with sweet potato fries! It's seriously so good! We each wore a Disney t-shirt (mine and my mom's are from Hot Topic and my sister's is from Zulily) though mine was often covered up by my studded sweatshirt because of the cold wind. Sometimes the weather is different from one spot to the next at the parks depending on where you're at. My nails would be slightly turning purple one second and then I'd be instantly hot in the sun!

*All photos were taken by us with our phones. Because sometimes I don't feel like carrying the extra weight of my camera. ;)

What is something you've never done at Disneyland that you'd like to do? Or have you never been? If so, what is the first thing you would do there?

13 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

That sounds like so much fun! I DO want to draw a snowman! Loving all the tops you have :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Hoda Katebi said...

Ah such cute and lovely photos (even if you did just take them on your phone!) You look amazing! xx

<(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

Heidi said...

I love Disney World/Land! Such a fun place to be. Your photos are great and looks like you had a lot of fun :)

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

what a cute post! We recently returned to Disneyland for our nephew's birthday a year ago but it would be so much fun to go back! I never thought about what I want to do that I haven't done yet. Maybe have breakfast with the characters?! Although, what you did sounds utterly cool!

xo,
nancy

http://www.adoretoadorn.com

Alicia Mackin said...

Hey your illo came out great!! Haha I have not been to Disney Land/World since I was about 8 !

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Alicia Mackin said...

Hey your illo came out great!! Haha I have not been to Disney Land/World since I was about 8 !

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I'm so envious! It's been a few years since I've visited Disney. Looks like you had a really fun day with your mom and sister! I love your sunglasses!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Jessica said...

It has been years since I have been to Disney. Maybe I can change that when I head to Florida in a couple months.

littlelala said...

Oh man! I would love to take a Disney animation class and Olaf!!! Great pick!

Emi ♡ 恵美 said...

Aww s fun and sweeeet!

Frozen ^^


恵美より ♥
www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

Jackie said...

Ahh this sounds like such a fun time!! I'd love that animation class. I love Frozen way more than a twenty-something should...

xo Jackie
Something About That

Elle Sees said...

omg i could cry!! bc disneyland is my fave place ever! i love wdw too, but DL is my fave. i just followed you on IG just in case you post pics of DL! yes, i'm cray.

and i saw frozen for the first time last night!

Casee Marie said...

Okay, can I ask which phones you guys have because the photos turned out so lovely! (Especially the Off the Page building and the marquee for the Aladdin show - I can't get over how much detail the little phone camera captured.)

Anyway, your day at Disney looks like so much fun, and your little snowman turned out wonderfully! (I still haven't seen Frozen, embarrassing.) I'd be so terrible at that, I think. I can't even draw a straight line! What you say about the weather reminds me of Disneyworld. I remember on our last day there we still hadn't seen Jasmine (my sister's favorite princess) and we went around the *entire* park on a wild goose chase: in one area it was a total downpour and when we stepped off the monorail in another part of the park it was sunny and warm. Crazy!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter