Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Style Through Her Eyes - Etsy Shop

A couple of months ago I announced the opening of my first Etsy shop. Recently I have been adding 8x10 instant download digital prints all for $4.99 and under and I also renamed the shop to Style Through Her Eyes, which I think will be much more beneficial. Ever since I got my hands on Adobe Photoshop (many years ago) I've been addicted and thought I'd put my creativity to even better use by creating various decor for your home and office space. Below are two low res. previews of the prints I made this month. You can find the rest at my shop (more will be added soon!). Do let me know what you think and be sure to follow me on Etsy!

Mr. & Mrs. Print | Style Through Her Eyes
Mr. & Mrs.

Frozen - Let It Go | Style Through Her Eyes
Frozen - Let it Go!

Don't forget to follow SHE on Facebook for exclusive content!

5 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Cute shop! I just added it to my favorites :) Photoshop is so fun and full of possibilities!

Rowena @ rolala loves

littlelala said...

oh the Mr & Mrs is lovely!

Alicia Mackin said...

Ah such cute things!! And kudos to you for opening it, good jog.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Elle Sees said...

those are cute

Casee Marie said...

So cute! I missed that you opened an Etsy shop, how fun! You've always been so great with Photoshop - I remember all the layouts you did for White-Wave, I swooned over every one. ;)

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities