Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Casual Summer Outfit

Casual Summer Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

Casual Summer Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

Casual Summer Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

Casual Summer Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

Casual Summer Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

Casual Summer Outfit | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

Tank: Urban Outfitters (Similiar)
Skinny Jeans: Target (Similiar)
Choker: Unknown
Simply Vera Wang Sunglasses Kohls
Born Cataleen Wedges: Nordstrom

Though I am no fan of Summer I do like many of the clothing and accessories that come with the season. I recently found these peach sunglasses by Simply Vera Wang on clearance for only $2.80 at Kohls (they were originally priced at about $35.00)! I like the way they transition into a white snakeskin print on the bottom which creates a nice ombre effect. I don't have any other pair like them and they've quickly become my new go-to sunglasses! When I'm not wearing dresses or skirts I honestly opt for pants and a simple shirt or cute blouse. Pants may sound crazy to you but I think they're just so comfortable and easy to throw on if you need to get out the door quick but didn't have time to shave. I'm the type of girl who has to shave every day so pants literally save me sometimes!

I will see you all back here next week with my May Favorites! Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

Um, pants are awesome! Anytime, anywhere! I can't believe how cheap those sunnies were. What a steal!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

You seem to find the best bargains at Kohls. Those sunglasses are such a pretty color and the snakeskin effect adds a nice touch of edge.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Heidi said...

Very cute outfit- love the top and shoes! :)

alexis said...

Oh my gosh--- what a crazy deal on the sunglasses! And I love the photo of them… nicely done :)

~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

alexis said...

Oh my gosh--- what a crazy deal on the sunglasses! And I love the photo of them… nicely done :)

~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

Melanie Patterson said...

Love the sunnies! Looking beautiful as usual, Jen. Missed your pretty face! <3

Alicia Mackin said...

Love the sunnies and the jeans. And I have a pair of shoes from Aerosoles that very similar.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Alicia Mackin said...

Love the sunnies and the jeans. And I have a pair of shoes from Aerosoles that very similar.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Closet Fashionista said...

I love those wedges! :D Casual summer outfits are the best, that's always what I go for too, hehe.
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Kohls is so great for deals. Love the sunnies. And I'm not entirely sure why (if you did anything different), but your hair looks really great in these photos.

FASHION TALES said...

Excellent sunglasses, they're very unique too. I don't like too much heat unless I am at the beach, but I do love sandals and summer accessories like you! :) Hope you had a lovely weekend.
/Madison
Summer Neutrals

Marissa said...

Cute patootie! I love that color top on you, and the sunglasses are great.

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities