Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Disney Days: Our May Trips

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

My family and I went to Disneyland a more few times since last month. Typically I don't go that much but we are taking a little break from being annual pass holders, so we went as much as we could! Yes, we're sad but we will get them again! I consider myself fortunate to have even had a pass for so long. I'm supposed to be going with my husband once more before the beginning of June but that all depends on if I can get over this sickness! I may or may not document that day. Would you be interested?

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

Cookies that are too cute to eat but also look better than they probably taste too!

Disney Days - Monster's Inc. Ride | Style Through Her Eyes

The Monster's Inc. ride is just like the movie and I love all the props they have in line!

Disney Days - Radiator Springs Racers | Style Through Her Eyes

I take pictures whilst my family goes on Radiator Springs Racers. I've been on it once before when it first opened and didn't like it. Unfortunately I tend to have stomach issues and anxiety with many rides in the parks.

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

Disneyland treats are always very tempting!

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

Us girls shared this cinnamon roll from the Jolly Holiday Bakery. It was very tasty!

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

My mom and I <3 Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

A darling lantern near the Alice in Wonderland themed restrooms.

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

The four of us waiting in line to go on Autopia. I will never get over how hard it is to push on those pedals!

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney makes super cute pillows! This is a new one I spotted.

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

I can't help but relate clocks to Alice in Wonderland. This was taken on Mainstreet.

Disney Days - Lumiere Candle Stick | Style Through Her Eyes

Disney Days - Lumiere Candle Stick | Style Through Her Eyes

This is a life size and limited edition Lumiere! He lights up! Don't you think it's worth the $50? He would look amazing in our living room!

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

My sister and I about to go head-to-head on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters!

Disney Days - Our May Trips | Style Through Her Eyes

Castle in the clouds.

*Most of these photos were taken with my own camera but some were contributed phone photos from my family.

Obviously Disneyland is my favorite theme park. Which is yours?

6 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Going to Disneyland never gets old. You're so lucky to have gone a few times n a month. I hope you'll recover quickly from your sickness and be able to go again with your husband.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Closet Fashionista said...

Aww yayy! It looks so fun! :D I'm hoping to go to Disney next month when I'm in Orlando, but we'll see
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Alicia Mackin said...

I have not been to Disney World ( the one in Florida) since I was about 10. It must be nice to go on the off season or when it is not super crowded. You guys looked like you had a great time!

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Simera H said...

Looks like such a blast!
Beautetude

FASHION TALES said...

I know quite a few people who love this place. It looks like a lot of fun, and I love those adorable pillows as well.
Fashion Tales Blog

Casee Marie said...

I always love your Disneyland posts, I feel like I was there. My one little Disney experience was magical, I can't imagine what it must be like to live close to one of the parks! They'd never get rid of me.

The photo of you in line for the Monster's Inc ride is my favorite, haha. And I love the merchandise! That pillow is beautiful, and the light-up Lumiere is pretty amazing.

Still sending feel-better vibes, dear! xx

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter