Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Fashion Finds: Sleeveless Blazers

Fashion Finds: Sleeveless Blazers | Style Through Her Eyes
Items listed left to right
Veronica Beard Blazer - $416 | Dorothy Perkins Blazer - $49
Halogen Blazer - $78 | Dailylook Blazer - $39


Saturday morning as I flipped through the pages of the June InStyle magazine I came across a page (116 if you're interested) of sleeveless blazers. I don't know how I missed these on the runways but discovering them was seriously love at first sight. They're similar to vests but so much more chic. Like vests and sleeveless cardigans they make great layering pieces that add a little more character to your outfit. There are so many different styles to choose from too! A blazer with buttons paired with a skirt or dress pants would definitely make for a more polished look while the open front options would be cute layered over a simple top with jeans. But of course you can mix and match until you find something that works for you! I'm definitely going to keep my eyes open for sleeveless blazers because I haven't seen any in stores until I found these four online!

Have you been introduced to the sleeveless blazer? Which is your favorite?

8 comments:

Cheryl van den Berg said...

The one from DP is my fave. Wish it came in other colors, so I'll have to get my hands on one soon.

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

I love this style. It's great for the summer months when you want to look put together without the bulk! =)
xo,
nancy

http://www.adoretoadorn.com

Jessica said...

I wonder if I could pull off a sleeveless blazer.

Alicia Mackin said...

I know they are cool, I want to get one they are perfect for summer.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Going sleeveless is a great way to wear a blazer during the summer and it's a fantastic layering option. Love the relaxed yet structured look of the Halogen one.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Nnenna Odeluga said...

I don't think I've ever owned a sleeveless blazer! If I tried it, I'd probably go with the black version since that's pretty safe :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the one on the bottom left! I used to have a sleeveless blazer but I feel like they wouldn't really look good on me now, haha.
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

This Girl Gabbie said...

I hadn't seen this trend til now! I think I prefer the bottom left one because the ones with too many buttons (IMO), like the top left one make it seem too formal. I'm not a very formal person unless I'm going to a wedding! :)

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities