Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

A Day At The Beach

A Day At The Beach | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At The Beach | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At The Beach | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At The Beach | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At The Beach | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At The Beach | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At The Beach | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore

Beach Coverup: Target
Flip Flips: Old Navy
Vera Wang Sunglasses: Kohls
Necklace: Gifted from my Great Grandma
Beach Bag: Found years ago at Wal-Mart

Over the weekend Jason and I attended his company picnic which was held at a private location at the beach. We went last year and we were both really excited to go again! There was delicious food, fun games like bingo and an intense game of water balloon tossing and so many awesome prizes! We also went on a four-person paddle boat with some friends (which I forgot to photograph) and Jason used the paddle board. I was too scared to fall in the cold water! The weather down there was a drastic change to what we've been used to the past few weeks. It was in the mid 70's with just a slight breeze. I had a cardigan with me that I took off and on but luckily I wasn't too chilly in my new ruffled beach coverup from Target. Of course the sun didn't decide to come out until the end of the event!

What was the highlight of your weekend?

10 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Looks/sounds like you had a really fun beachy weekend even if it wasn't that hot. I had to do some work this weekend but a highlight was meeting up with some friends I haven't seen in awhile.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh that is terrible the sun didn't come out you looked so cut! And love the coverup and bag. Glad you had a good time anyway.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow, a private beach!? That sounds so fun!! And I love your layered necklace! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Marissa said...

So fun! I've always wanted to try paddle boarding. What is that in the second to last photo? At first I thought it was lobster, but it doesn't really look like it.

Marissa said...

Oh! Haha! Is it a strawberry eclair ice cream bar? I love those things! Definitely not lobster.

Sonia De Macedo said...

I hate when the sun does that! LOL! Always happens to me too. Love your cute LBD and from Target! Amazing!

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
GIVEAWAY NEWNESS, CHECK IT

Nnenna Odeluga said...

That sounds like fun! I'm still trying to plan a beach day or weekend soon. The highlight of my weekend was going to the park and out for dinner with my friends on Saturday :)

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Ohhh ice cream! Your hair looks awesome in that beach pic. Glad you had a nice weekend. I want to go paddle boarding some time.

Jessica said...

Everything looks beautiful and the food looks yummy! I would love to be spending the day at the beach.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Casee Marie said...

Too cute! Looks like you guys had a lovely time. I haven't been to a beach in I don't know how long (maybe when I was nine!) but I'd like to experience a New England beach before the end of the summer!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter