Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

A Little Lauren Conrad

Lauren Conrad Chiffon Peasant Top | Style Through Her Eyes

Lauren Conrad Chiffon Peasant Top | Style Through Her Eyes

Lauren Conrad Chiffon Peasant Top | Style Through Her Eyes

Lauren Conrad Chiffon Peasant Top | Style Through Her Eyes

What I Wore:

Lauren Conrad Blouse: Kohls
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle
Born Wedges: Nordstrom
Bracelet: Nordstrom
Sunglasses: American Eagle (Similiar)

I've always admired Lauren Conrad's line at Kohl's but have never purchased anything until recently. Kohls was having a crazy clearance sale, like they so often do, and I was even more excited because I had a $10.00 off coupon along with a 15% off coupon that I received by signing up to receive their emails. The wonderful thing about Kohl's is that you can combine coupons AND use them on sale merchandise. I found this beautiful chiffon peasant top which was originally $44.00 that got marked down to $16.99. After my coupons I walked out paying about $6.00! I almost opted for the light pink shade but wanted to be able to wear the blouse to work as well. I love the elegance the lace gives this easy-to-wear blouse and that the sleeves are short enough to still be able to wear bracelets. Plus, the quality is wonderful!

Tell me, do you own anything from the Lauren Conrad line at Kohl's?

8 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That top has a lovely feminine vibe! You got such an incredible deal on it! I've seen some cute things from the LC line but have never bought anything.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Heidi said...

Such a cute outfit - girly and casual. Love the top!
I don't own anything from her line but her stuff always looks cute. :)

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

You look SOOO gorgeous! And I seriously love Kohl's, you're right, there are always sales.

Alicia Mackin said...

OMG $6.00? That IS a score! And that is a very lovely blouse. Chic too!

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

alexis said...

I don't own anything from the line, but this shirt is quite pretty! And I like the pants you paired it with!

~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

Closet Fashionista said...

That top is so pretty! I think I have something LC....but I can't remember if I still have it, ha ha. She does have really great stuff there. :D (as does Vera Wang)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sherri said...

Hi Jen Marie I'm so glad to find your blog via the Ruby Girl link up. I like the lace detail on your top. I also like the wedge sandals. I would love to invite you to the #WhatWivesWearLinkUp. If you are interested we link up every Thursday at godlifehappywife.blogspot.com. I hope you can join us. Have a great weekend! ~Sherri

Casee Marie said...

That last picture is my favorite!! You're so cute. Lauren Conrad's line is really charming, I have a few random pieces that I've gotten off the clearance racks. Their clearance racks are awesome, and we joke in my house about the damage we do when we get a 30% coupon in the mail. (Once I was in line and another girl bought a bra that rang up to less than $1! Seriously crazy.) I especially love LC's jeans, they're probably the only thing I've gone for off the regular rack. My favorites are the Kate design, I think; they have a little bit of a legging quality to them, but they're not quite a jegging. They're really comfortable and I love the fit. (:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter