Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Maybelline Crystal Baby Lips Review

Maybelline Crystal Baby Lips Review | Style Through Her Eyes

Maybelline Crystal Baby Lips Review | Style Through Her Eyes

Maybelline Crystal Baby Lips Review | Style Through Her Eyes

Maybelline Crystal Baby Lips Review | Style Through Her Eyes

Maybelline Crystal Baby Lips Review | Style Through Her Eyes
(Nude lips compared to wearing Beam of Blush)

Maybelline Crystal Baby Lips Review | Style Through Her Eyes
(Nude lips compared to wearing Pink Quartz)

When I found out about Maybelline's new Crystal Baby Lips I was so anxious for their arrival! Their last collection, Dr. Rescue, didn't thrill me too much. I didn't even end up trying them because of the infused menthol. But these were too pretty and unique to pass up! I decided on Beam of Blush, which is a light purple and smells like a muted version of the Bubble Gum Tape I loved when I was a child. I'm not kidding, even my husband said so! I also purchased Pink Quartz, a medium pink shade that smells like a sweet yet sour candy I can't put my finger on. They both glisten unlike the rest of the Baby Lips balms do and I also think they feel so much more moisturizing. They definitely lived up to my expectations and I would highly recommend them! They're great to have handy in your bag and make a wonderful option if you're not wanting to re-apply your lipstick but still want a little color and shimmer. Not interested? Think stocking stuffers! For just $2.99 at Wal-Mart you really can't go wrong. If you're curious, Target has them for $3.40 and at ULTA they are $3.99 (though they are having the BOGO 1/2 off right now).

Do you own any of the Maybelline Baby Lips? Will you try these out?

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, those both look so great! I should try them out, especially if they're like chapstick but with a bit of color (like Chanel Rouge Coco Shine)
(I've been a bad commenter, haha)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Alicia Mackin said...

I just may have to try this. I like when when there is just stain of color like this as opposed to lipstick.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I've seen these in the drugstore and they seem to come in a fun range of colors. Given your positive experience with them I may have to pick a few up the next time I see them on sale at Rite Aid.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Nnenna Odeluga said...

Both colors really suit you! I see there's a little shimmer in the tube, but does the shimmer come through in real life?

Elle Sees said...

i skipped these because i was on a no-buy, but hopefully i'll pick up soon! so cute.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter