Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

A Day At Nordstrom

A Day At Nordstrom | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At Nordstrom | Style Through Her Eyes

My friend Andrea and I hadn't been to the Nordstrom Cafe in ages, so we decided to have lunch there and then shop at Nordstrom Rack afterwards. The lunch was, as always, absolutely delicious! I usually order a half sandwich (either the Tuna or Chicken Club Sandwich with Maple Glazed Bacon) and bowl of their Roma Tomato Basil soup, which is incredible! The Rack was by far the best one we had ever been to. It's so clean, organized, and beautiful inside. I found out while I was there that Nordstrom gift cards are good at Rack stores too. Now I know one thing that will be going on my Christmas list ;) While we were there, we spent most of our time in the accessories and beauty department. There was a bin of Butter London nail polishes (normally $15) marked down for just under $7! I chose one called Tramp Stamp and I think it's going to be my new Fall staple color. It's so lovely! I also left with the Stilla Silk Shimmer Gloss in Kitten (normally $22, I got it for $8.97). It's a nude color with bits of sparkly goodness. Andrea picked up a great tribal printed cardigan and an olive green sweater jacket with incredible detail on the shoulders. We always have a great time eating and shopping together!

A Day At Nordstrom | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At Nordstrom | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At Nordstrom | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At Nordstrom | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At Nordstrom | Style Through Her Eyes

A Day At Nordstrom | Style Through Her Eyes

10 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

We have a Nordstrom Rack in NYC but I'm sure it's nowhere as big as the one you went. They have the best beauty finds there. looks like you and Andrea had an awesome time :)

Rowena @ rolala loves

Jessica said...

I have never been inside a Nordstrom Rack. The next time I am close to one I will definitely check it out.

Closet Fashionista said...

I wish I had a Nordstrom rack close to me...sadly for any kind of outlet I have to drive at least 45 minutes...yuck!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Heidi said...

The Nordstrom here opening up in a week and a half and I am excited to try out the cafe! I am sure it will be SUPER busy opening weekend so I might have to wait a little while to calm down.
Sounds like you had fun!

Mailee Yang said...

I have always seen Nordstrom Rack while driving, but now I'll definitely have to stop at one and look inside.

Chiara T. said...

I wish to visit Nordstrom one day!
www.bonjourchiara.com
Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

Alicia Mackin said...

Oh I love Nordstrom Rack, use to shop at the one in Seattle when I lived there. The one in NY is less impressive. Looks like you made out! And PS: Your wedding dress sounded lovely"

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

FASHION TALES said...

Love the Butter colour on the nails. I used to like going to Nordstrom and Rack, when I visited my sister at Uni. The Nordstrom Cafe is nice as well.

McKenzie Truman said...

Oh, how you are making me want to go on a shopping spree at Nordstrom Rack! You definitely scored some awesome stuff!

http://wise-soul.blogspot.com

aspectsofstyle.com said...

hmmm there is a Norstrom rack here in Boston but I haven't visited it yet!! I've been to Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th which was a mess and I worry that maybe Nordstrom Rack would be the same!

Anna

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities