Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Beauty Box 5: Purple Pedicure

Beauty Box 5: Purple Pedicure | Style Through Her Eyes

I was so excited to receive a full size nail polish by My Beauty Spot in this month's Beauty Box 5 box. It's a really dark metallic purple that is perfect for fall. I usually like to stick with reds or pinks on my toenails but I thought I'd try something darker. I always like to use some sort of foot scrub and/or lotion before applying polish to my toe nails and opted for Julep's Instant Warming Foot Scrub. It's a great exfoliant for your feet and has an incredible minty scent. The Sally Hansen toe spacers (which also came in the box), definitely helped when applying the nail polish though it made my feet look super unattractive and were very uncomfortable feeling. Have you tried toe spacers before? What was your experience? The polish applied really nicely and I only needed one coat, which is a plus!

Beauty Box 5: Purple Pedicure | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Purple Pedicure | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Purple Pedicure | Style Through Her Eyes

If you are not yet receiving a monthly box full of five deluxe product samples, you're missing out! Sign up here!

Disclosure: The Beauty Spot nail polish and Sally Hansen toe spacers were sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love that color! I'm so excited for all my fall/winter manicures! Purple and maroon here I come! ;)
I have some toe spacers that I kept from when I got a pedicure and they work really well, but yes they do feel weird on your feet, ha ha.
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Nnenna said...

I've tried toe spacers before. They feel pretty weird but they do work! I love that color nail polish.

Alicia Mackin said...

THAT is a great color, and I LOVE Julep but so hard to find in Brick and Mortar stores.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities