Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Fashion Finds: Kimonos

Fashion Finds: Kimonos | Style Through Her Eyes
Items listed left to right
Tie-Dye Fringe - $59.99 | Floral Fascination - $49.99
Lace Trim - $44.00 | Alexis Floral - $45.00

I don't know about you but kimonos have been on my radar lately. I especially am drawn to kimonos with a floral or tribal pattern and either fringe or lace detailing. They're wonderful for layering and make every outfit so much more feminine and interesting to look at. I think we are all so used to seeing them being worn in the Summer but I think with the right long sleeved top, it would look quite nice during Fall with some jeans and boots. What do you think? Do you own/want a kimono? These were just a few that caught my eye while browsing online last week. Let me know which one of these is your favorite!

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Yep! I already have a kimono from Good Will that I can't wait to keep wearing this Fall! And I'd love some more
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

FASHION TALES said...

I do love kimonos and used to have two vintage styles. They have been really popular the past few seasons.

Alicia Mackin said...

I do not own one yet but have been thinking of purchasing one. This is a great round up, and I saw a number of Kimonos at NYFW.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I love the way kimonos look and how they can be styled casually as well dressy. I like your idea of wearing one with jeans and boots.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Casee Marie said...

Gosh, yes! I've been loving the look of kimonos lately, especially in vintage-inspired floral patterns. I haven't bought one yet for myself, but we'll see!

Selenia said...

I love these! My favorite is the one on the top right hand corner, especially the detailing on the lace and bottom!
Here are the two that I have:
Black lace with fringe:
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll120/bah_humbug/IMG_1191_zpsa992b0c5.jpg
Detail: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll120/bah_humbug/IMG_1192_zps0e0f18eb.jpg
Striped with fringe:
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll120/bah_humbug/IMG_1193_zps8e4db98d.jpg
Detail:
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll120/bah_humbug/IMG_1194_zpsa2902fca.jpg

I really, really want a red one with fringe at the bottom! I think wearing them with boots is a wonderful idea!!

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities