Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Back in Time: My First Outfit Post

Back in Time: My First Outfit Post | Style Through Her Eyes

Back in Time: My First Outfit Post | Style Through Her Eyes

Recently I was curious to see when I first began doing outfit posts on the blog. It was in April of 2010 when I shared my Easter dress. Goodness, why does that seems so long ago? I actually still have the dress and wore it once this Summer, though I have to say my stomach didn't look as flat (gotta work on those abs!). As you can see, I had these photos taken indoors. I don't remember the last time I did that as I'm such a fan of natural light. I didn't even do a full rundown of what I wore and where it was from like I do now. It's interesting to see how we change in appearance and how we go about doing things differently as time goes by. Here is the link to the original post in case you want to take a peek. If you're a blogger, go back and find your original outfit post and share it with your readers! Let me know so I can check it out as well!

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, I don't even want to KNOW what my first outfit post looked like....
This is cute, I love your hair!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

You haven't changed much and your hair looked great like that! Sometimes I like to go back to my early posts to see how different they were.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Alicia Mackin said...

Your first post wasn't bad! Egads mine was awful haha. Not so much the outfit but the photography. I think I deleted it : O

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

FASHION TALES said...

You still looked great, even for the very first outfit post. I remember everyone used to do the shot of the camera in the photo, I missed out, lol.

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

You are too cute! I love looking back at old posts.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter