Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Beauty Box 5: Gym Makeup

Beauty Box 5 - Gym Makeup | Style Through Her Eyes
(Items listed left to right)
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily Skin Foundation (Ivory), NYX HD Concealer (Porcelain), Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Creamy Natural), Make Up For Ever Smoke Extravagant Mascara, Bellapierre Cosmetics Lip & Cheek Stain (Pink)

I used to feel that I had to wear a full face of makeup to the gym, otherwise I just wouldn't feel comfortable with myself. I know there are several females who don't wear any makeup to the gym (I applaud you for that!), but at this point in my life I feel more confident wearing some of the basics like foundation, concealer, powder, mascara and a bit of blush. That may seem like a lot to you but I put on a lot less than I normally would and only use concealer under my eyes. I'm also leaving out face and eye primer, using an eyelash curler, eye shadow, eyeliner, bronzer, highlighter and doing my brows. I have to give myself a lot of credit for going out with less than half of what my daily routine of makeup looks like. It took me a while to get there but I'm happy with this change. It saves a lot of time and a lot of product! I use the same foundation, concealer and powder I do every day but sometimes I'll use a different mascara and I almost always go for one of my cream blushes. I find that they feel and look much lighter, which is perfect. My newest one which was included in this month's Beauty Box 5 is from Bellapierre Cosmetics. It's their Cheek and Lip Stain in the shade Pink. It's really pretty, easy to blend, and gives the perfect amount of color to go with the rest of this basic look.

Beauty Box 5 - Gym Makeup | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5 - Gym Makeup | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5 - Gym Makeup | Style Through Her Eyes

Do you go to the gym? If so, do you or do you not wear makeup?

If you are not yet receiving a monthly box full of five deluxe product samples, you're missing out! If you sign up now you'll receive another box for FREE! Just use code "FREEBOX1" when checking out. Click here to sign up!

Disclosure: The Bellapierre Cosmetics product was sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

8 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That Cheek and Lip Stain is so pretty. It reminds me of the RMS lip2cheek that I love so much. I do my workouts at home so I don't have to worry about makeup but when I used to go to the gym I just wore a little base, mascara and lipstick.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Hoda Katebi said...

You are so very beautiful! I love the way it looks on you!
I don't wear makeup myself but I'll pass it on to my friends who wear it to the gym!

<(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad , a fashion & social action blog

Cheryl van den Berg said...

All of these products are very nice, I love them! Typically, during the week I go to the gym with makeup on because I go right after work. But on the weekends I go in the early morning so I tend to not wear any makeup at all. It was weird at first, but then I got over it, lol.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Alicia Mackin said...

Yes less is more at the gym. I do yoga at home, but if I went to the gym I think I would be one of those people that would not wear makeup unless of course there was a hottie I had my eye on.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Daisy Haynes said...

You know, I'm still trying to find my go-to foundation. I use Double wear at the moment, but I'm not satisfied with it, really. I did try Revlon colourstay, as I was told that it's a dupe for the doublewear, but I didn't think so. I have dry skin, though, so almost all foundation looks crappy on me!

Next on my list is Bourjois serum (I can't remember the exact name... healthy glow, is it?) something like that.

Nnenna said...

I don't go to the gym- exercise is not my favorite! I like your makeup here. It looks very natural and pretty.

aspectsofstyle.com said...

As Cheryl said when I went to gym after work I had some make up on, but then again I rarely wear foundation so it was basically mascara, eye shadow and blush.
Generally I avoid wearing make up at the gym, I don't know, my face feels dirty afterwards!
Anna

This Girl Gabbie said...

I really like that lip and cheeek stain! My sis has that real techniques brush. I just got a kabuki brush and I love using it to blend everything in after I'm all done.

I don't go to the gym, but I go everywhere without makeup. The store, shopping, etc. I only wear it when going out, going to eat, dressing up. I wonder if that makes me weird? lol I love makeup and enjoy using it, but I don't like wearing it everyday.

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities